VW Golf R32 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3,788 Posts
OEM MFD Version D Satellite Navigation Package for the Mk4.

Includes:

MFD D Double din Navigation Unit

Wiring Harness

GPS Antenna

04/05 Navigation Disc

VW/Audi Multimedia Interface

OEM VW MFD manual

Full set of removal keys for MFD Unit

Overall Excellent condition and full working order when previously installed in my R32

Looking for £185 posted

·
1,068 Posts
Hi BLW what replacement have you sourced? I have one of these already and I'm just interested in different options for a MKIV.

Cheers Alan

·
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dodders said:
That was a bargain price there.The hard bit is now going to be finding the full FIS R32 clocks ,so the directions are shown on the cluster.(presuming R32lee hasn't already got some!)
Tried to sell it last year for about £230 I think but had no interest so £185 is of more use than a sat nav to me especially with a turbo project to fund

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
That was a bargain price there.The hard bit is now going to be finding the full FIS R32 clocks ,so the directions are shown on the cluster.(presuming R32lee hasn't already got some!)
No mate i havent got any, i think i can live without them...i would think it would be easier to find a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket...lol

·
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
R32Lee said:
No mate i havent got any, i think i can live without them...i would think it would be easier to find a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket...lol
Hgp sell them all be it expensive

·
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TraceyBaby67 said:
Thanks BLW. That looks like a good replacement for the older unit.

Alan
It's nice but the nav unit is another £500 iirc and I feel the selection process for the IPod could've really done with an alphabet list

1 - 13 of 13 Posts