VW Golf R32 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi guys, it pains me to say im selling my 2003(53) VW mk4 R32 in deep pearlescent blue.

106,000 miles with FSH (includes various receipts)
I have owned the car for 2 years and has been nothing but a pleasure to own.
MOT November 2016 (next service due then too)
New tyres in June this year (only covered 2000 miles, plenty of tread on Goodyear F1 eagles)
Chains were checked last service by RK Engineering St.Agnes (Well known guys for V.A.G cars)
Alloys were refurbished last year (still in mint condition)
Cat back Milltek exhaust system (includes De-cat pipe)
Stage 2 remap by RK Engineering (print out available)
Leather is in great condition with no splits (classic sagging of bum area though)
Pioneer sub built in boot.
Pioneer head unit
Paint protection done every 6 months and the bodywork is superb for a 13 year old car.

Thanks for reading guys.....looking for £5750

Located in North Cornwall

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Comeon bud, you need to work harder than that if you want genuine interest

for example, detailed information on service history, pictures, and you mention the chains were checked, what was the outcome? i.e. what did they measure?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok here goes.......the first service I did during my last two years of ownership was a major one. All filters replaced, haldex oil replaced, chains were checked (unsure of reading but if i remember it was a good reading) they run very quietly anyway
Pictures will follow shortly. The service rounded up to around £700. Any other questions im happy to answer

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
yeah not having a dig buddy, mine are super quiet, but I read them this morning and they are reading -9 & -9
currently pricing up for them to be changed

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think alot of people threat too much over chains. Ive seen 32's with factory chains at 150,000. However some have gone before 50,000 :/ Only doing a brief advert as theres too many keyboard buyers out there. Will be doing a detailed advert for Pistonheads by Sunday. Will link it on here also.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
yeah everyone is telling me I should have my chains done, im so scared

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really wouldnt worry bud. Unless they are excessively noisey or skip a beat on acceleration i would save the 1200 quid and invest it in fuel to enjoy these purry wonders

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
oh god, so many different views

1 - 13 of 13 Posts