VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm after the 18inch omnyants as I'm running on standard suspension the drive is fine on the 19s but I prefer the origanal omnyants...please let me know if your interested in a swap or some sort of deal also pm me...

Willing to sell my set as well they come with 225/35/19 tyres with good thread all round in silver freshly balanced..
5x112

·
19,403 Posts
That's one of best spellings of Omanyt that I've seen:)

The Talladega wheels are very nice so I don't imagine you will have any problem moving tbem on.

·
19,403 Posts
That's the name of the wheels that are on a Golf R that you currently have and are looking to sell / swap, no?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol is it I don't even know I got them with car bud...yea looking to sell them..or do you fink I could do with some lowering springs?you got a set of omanyt?

·
19,403 Posts
No, I don't have a set of Omanyts.

It's down to personal taste whether you want to keep the Talladega wheels and lower it or vhange to Omanyts. If it were me I would kerp the Talladega wheels, especially if they genuine and not reps. Worth a few bob, if genuine.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What sort of spring do you fink I need?as I just want to lower slightly..also what colour do you think goes best with dbp as I'm not keen on silver at all..plus I don't even know if they are genuine lol

·
19,403 Posts
Most people seem to go for H&R springs which drop around 30mm.

I've got gloss black wheels on my Rocco, which is Rising Blue so not disimilar from DBP.

Either black or gunmetal

·
19,403 Posts
They will be fine

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the heads up..iv put a thread on but will hunt some down tomorrow on net..thanks for all your help bob you've helped me out a few times now so cheers av a gud bank holiday

1 - 11 of 11 Posts