VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, im after a set of genuine MK4 R32 wheels, with or without tyres.

PM if you can help.

Cheers,
Bri

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
645 Posts
you can buy them from awesome at 170 a corner , expensive but new . there not under weels in the mk4 section but under vw bora

·
Registered
64 Posts
bri you still there do you still need these as you have first refusal really dessperate to get rid off urgent as i said last week i see there fetching nearly 200 with vat new your geting three wheels more only £40 per wheel refubishment .. regards tamer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm interested if you've got some r32's.

tamzr32 said:
bri you still there do you still need these as you have first refusal really dessperate to get rid off urgent as i said last week i see there fetching nearly 200 with vat new your geting three wheels more only £40 per wheel refubishment .. regards tamer.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tamzr32 said:
Definately interested mate, I did PM you with my number to send pics. If you either phone or txt, or email me back with more details that would be great.

·
777 Posts
am going to sell mine when I get the new wheels on early June so if anyone is interested in a set of genuine R32 wheels then PM me. They have a good 3-4mm of tread on each tyre (dunlops). Scuff on one of the wheels, others are fine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts