VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title really, must be in good working order (with pics to prove) and if not local (im in cardiff) then be able to post it to me.

thanks
James

·
2,443 Posts
hi mate i kno its off topic but was it you bi jct 45 m4 sunday morningif it was im the gye in the blue r

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
farmer said:
hi mate i kno its off topic but was it you bi jct 45 m4 sunday morningif it was im the gye in the blue r
Not me, i didnt surface Sunday morning until past midday!

·
690 Posts
i know of one thats run about 6000miles and is in perfect condition.

what sort of price are you looking for?

·
690 Posts
jimmyca69 said:
Not sure, they £390 new so depends on condition etc, what sort of price you looking for?
probably around £330 i think.

its the louder of the two types you want right?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, thats a little high imo id pay the extra £60 and get a brand new one if thats as low as you would go

·
1,243 Posts
with regards to pricing i paid 260 or 280 cant quite remember for a 6k mile milltek and that was the resonated one which is more expensive.

·
690 Posts
yeh no problem, its a mate of mine, they guy i bought my car from, i can give you his number if u like? he may move a lot on the price, no idea?

·
34 Posts
Scrub that - I just noticed your motor. Mine was for a Mk5!!! Doh!!

·
690 Posts
no luck with les then?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
spoke to him and initially when i asked for price he said "they retail at £500" :D so wasnt best of starts but had a chat and told him how much i wanted to spend and he said he would send me pics. Havent heard from him since

·
60 Posts
Pablos007 said:
Awesome (www.awesomegti.com) may still have the non-res pipe that I had fitted to mine for about 200 miles.
Cheers
it could be that this exhaust is still in awesomegti?
i've mk5 r32 and i'm lloking for milltek exhaust system.
Let me know?
thanks
ivo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts