VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im looking to buy a Mk4 R32 in DBP. I have fell absolutely in love with the colour.

I have been in contact with a guy the past couple weeks and viewed the car etc and was all arranged for me to come over (Im from N.Ireland) this sunday 11th to get the car.
My flights and boat home are booked and paid for!

So I get a text in the middle of the night last night saying I don't want to sell the car anymore!

So im now out about £400 and more importantly no DBP R32!!

So back to the point! I'm now on the search for a replacement car! the flights and boat are booked so no point going to waste!
The flights are over to Scotland but this isn't important! literally anywhere in the UK i can change the flights!

So if anyone knows of a clean DBP R32 with low millage and in good condition let me know!
I have the cash waiting so it will be a quick and easy sale with no time wasting!

I am extremely anal about my cars thought so needs to be a clean example at the right price!

Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me about it! While the flights are booked and paid I feel like going over anyway and having a chat about how much of a dick he is doing that! But no point crying about it! the search continues for the perfect R32!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts