VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title does anyone have any genuine r line mats for sale?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ano they are hard to come by but thought worthwhile putting a post on here

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah hopefully, I think vw should sell them again would be so much easier

·
19,388 Posts

·
777 Posts
why dont you just buy LEFT HAND DRIVE ONES for 50 euro

fit a left hand drive dead pedal in the passenger side and bobs your dog, have done the same in my car and they fit just dandy and dont look all that wrong or out of place

·
4,420 Posts
why dont you just buy LEFT HAND DRIVE ONES for 50 euro

fit a left hand drive dead pedal in the passenger side and bobs your dog, have done the same in my car and they fit just dandy and dont look all that wrong or out of place
like these

·
Registered
993 Posts
Just bought some from awesome, and I am really due prised by the quality and fit..! They're spot on!! The drivers was dead and was a cheap copy I believe, so I was only going to change that one as the rat are oem. But the quality and fit of all the matts is really good!! Thumbs up to awesome from me!!

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Just bought some from awesome, and I am really due prised by the quality and fit..! They're spot on!! The drivers was dead and was a cheap copy I believe, so I was only going to change that one as the rat are oem. But the quality and fit of all the matts is really good!! Thumbs up to awesome from me!!
Pics lee

·
777 Posts
like these

That be them right there
all you need is one of these in the passenger side now to complete the finish
http://www.ebay.de/itm/NEU-Original-VW-R32-R-Line-GTI-Fusstutze-Golf-4-Bora-Beetle-Pedale-Edelstahl-OVP-/190827403237?pt=DE_Autoteile&fits=Model%3AGolf+IV&hash=item2c6e3317e5

Can be ordered from TPS along with the pedal backing plate
under the carpet and sound proofing you will find 2 threaded studs so will need to cut the carpet from around them and then 3 slots in the outer carpet once the backing plate is fitted and there you have it

·
4,420 Posts
That be them right there
all you need is one of these in the passenger side now to complete the finish
http://www.ebay.de/i...=item2c6e3317e5

Can be ordered from TPS along with the pedal backing plate
under the carpet and sound proofing you will find 2 threaded studs so will need to cut the carpet from around them and then 3 slots in the outer carpet once the backing plate is fitted and there you have it
naah sounds like too much effort for me lol, i have my uk ones in at the moment, the photos above were just a test fit and they aren't bad at all

1 - 17 of 17 Posts