VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello All,

Have been checking out the forum today, and see lots of activity and good knowledge from owners - so am pleased to have signed up!

I have mostly have VR6's in my driving career so far, but friends have had R32's whislt I have been mainly in other hot hatches until now...maybe

Looking for a MK4 R32 in standard spec (may be intrested in a little off standard - but nothing major appearance wise!) with less than 80k

I am based in Berkshire, and can travel a fair bit for the right car.

If you are perhaps parting with your MK4, or know of something which may be of intrest, please do let me know either by PM,

Thank you in advance - will keep an eye on classifieds at my side.
Matt

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Hi Matt ,

There is a red one on here for sale with slightly higher miles than you want but it's still low mileage baring in mind average mileage in a 10yr old is 130,000

So it's extremely low mileage

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
im not parting with my R until next year before I go traveling (well, everything is always for sale at the right price), but im based in Berkshire and if you need persuading to purchase one you're always welcome to come have a look at mine to see what they're all about. Have you driven one before? what's your budget?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MIQ - I will check this out. Thanks.

Sean - Thank you for the kind offer. I may well take you up on this! My budget is flexible - up until 2 weeks ago I was looking at M5's until my 'parking arrangements' changed
. Now I need something thats fits in my garage - so an r32 is on my shortlist.

All the best,
Matt

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Drop me a pm Matt if you want to take me up on that

·
Registered
78 Posts
Take a look at mine, you won't find a cleaner, or rarer one for the money that I'm sure of.....:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts