VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Mate i did a thread on here chasing the cheapest Millteks ... Obviously there for a new one !!! Dunno if your set on second hand , but they r very hard to come by !!! well i've found that to be the case as i've been looking for the past few weeks...

But if u do want new check this out .. it might save you some time...

http://r32oc.com/showthread.php?t=3748&highlight=millteks

Also i hav'nt added to this but Regal are currently the lowest !!

Ask for Ryan say your An R32 member ,, And he'll look after u !!

Or Pm me if you want any more info !!!

Peace

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JayB said:
Mate i did a thread on here chasing the cheapest Millteks ... Obviously there for a new one !!! Dunno if your set on second hand , but they r very hard to come by !!! well i've found that to be the case as i've been looking for the past few weeks...

But if u do want new check this out .. it might save you some time...

http://r32oc.com/showthread.php?t=3748&highlight=millteks

Also i hav'nt added to this but Regal are currently the lowest !!

Ask for Ryan say your An R32 member ,, And he'll look after u !!

Or Pm me if you want any more info !!!

Peace
I would rather have a brand new one especially if its going cheap! :cool:

You have PM! :)

·
777 Posts
are you looking at cat back? Awesome GTI do Non res cat back for £378 according to their website.

Is it really worth fitting the sports cats?? Awesome are charging £531 for these alone!!:blushed:

Guess if you are doing a remap you may see the difference, but otherwise if you are just after the sound cat-back may be the way to go.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
psg001 said:
are you looking at cat back? Awesome GTI do Non res cat back for £378 according to their website.

Is it really worth fitting the sports cats?? Awesome are charging £531 for these alone!!:blushed:

Guess if you are doing a remap you may see the difference, but otherwise if you are just after the sound cat-back may be the way to go.
I'm purely after a louder sounding exhaust, not so fussed on the manifolds and cats as I don't have the extra cash to blow :xD

Awesome GTI prices for the nos res are:

£378.05 ex vat
£444.21 inc vat

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Non-res is the best - You've all seen my video clip :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts