VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
***EDIT***

***Update - Purchase made ***

Morning All,

Thought I would post up in here. Finally the time has come!

Cash ready and waiting.

I'm looking for a MKV R32, Manual, in any colour other than silver. Obviously I'd like to keep the mileage as low as possible but if it's been looked after correctly and has the correct service history then I'll consider pretty much anything.
I'm based near Reading and looking to really make a purchase tomorrow. So if any of you have been umming or arring about sticking yours up for sale then now might be the time.
I'd prefer a 5 door but think I can swing a 3 door passed the Mrs.

So anyone got anything??

Cheers
VEA

Edit: edited to add I'd prefer leather.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I have a Red 09 plate in classifieds bud. But it's DSG which is lovely to drive too.

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Morning All,

Thought I would post up in here. Finally the time has come!

Cash ready and waiting.

I'm looking for a MKV R32, Manual, in any colour other than silver. Obviously I'd like to keep the mileage as low as possible but if it's been looked after correctly and has the correct service history then I'll consider pretty much anything.
I'm based near Reading and looking to really make a purchase tomorrow. So if any of you have been umming or arring about sticking yours up for sale then now might be the time.
I'd prefer a 5 door but think I can swing a 3 door passed the Mrs.

So anyone got anything??

Cheers
VEA
tell the Mrs you need a 3 door

Reactions: VEA

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Purchase made...

Pretty bloody happy to be honest, although it is Silver which as you can see from up there, wasn't my favourite choice. But it has the right spec (sunroof/nav/mfsw/leather/heated seats). It had also just had 4 new tyres, discs and pads all round.

Happy Man.

·
19,473 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy...

Reactions: VEA
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.