VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last monday i the bad news of my fans being diagnosed as faulty, and to add insult to injury my used car warranty didnt cover them!!!! Not happy as you can imagine i then looked closer at my paperwork and i only got 3 months warranty instead of the 12 i asked for, not at all amused. Got a call yesterday as an apology i am getting the bells and whistles full blown warranty for £300 instead of the £800 odd it should cost, so VW aint too bad after all, i will pay for that tomorrow and book the car in for its first two jobs, the fans and a broken bonnet catch

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TBH Wayne i aint too sure, i have some VW used car warranty till today and the other one starts tomorrow, my mate works as a mechanic at the dealership so whatever it needs it gets as i always request he does the work. I have put my car in with the Milltek and Carbonio fitted and the REVO map and so far no problems, and yeah i bought the car from a VW dealer so it is a VW warranty that will be on it

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well this was pointed out at the time, i said that it was a common problem with the cars and the salesman seemed puzzled, i did say that i had done my homework so no pulling the wool over this guys eyes:aetsch:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts