VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Welcome everybody :)

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Wayne 
#1 ·
Welcome everybody. Im still in the process of setting everything up, hence the lack of actual content. Feel free to make suggestions in here, anything you wanna see or dont like let me know.

You should notice two things at the top, Car Garage and image hosting. At the moment image hosting isnt setup yet so i dont think you will be able to upload any pics. Im just trying to calculate how much bandwidth i would potentially use if i allow people to use it for free. I dont plan on making any money out of anything to do with the r32oc, im an r32 owner myself and i was disheartened by the fact that there wasnt really and owners club for us, so here we are.

Ive attached an image of a t-shirt design ive done, as i plan on doing loads of merchandise for the club all at cost price - stickers, hats, shirts anything really, so let me know what you think.

Cheers :)

-Wayne

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome tshirt Wayne, I would be seriously interested in a version with a black R32 on if possible.

Admittedly I do like DBP but if I was wearing a tshirt while with the R it would be best if I had a tshirt which had an R the same colour as mine if you get what I mean. Otherwise the ladies might be inclined to say 'nice tshirt why didnt you get a blue one, I like the blue one better'. With a black R tshirt they would be less inclined to say this :)

And yes I have an odd imagination to think up these types of scenario :)

Here is another R tshirt design

Its not available for purchase yet but keep your eyes on VW Vortex. Below is a link to the original thread concerning this tshirt design:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3077730

#9 ·
hey guys. I have my rowing thing today at 3, then after that i can hopefully relax a bit and ill get everything sorted with stickers and merchandise.

in the meantime there is a sticky message in off topic about the current window stickers we have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.