#1 ·
Hey all dropped car off this morning to get the following done

Milltek sports cat
Psi poly strut top mounts
Tarox disks and ebc yellow pads
HEL braided lines
Brake flush and ats super blue fluid in
Revo stage 2. Map.

Looking forward to hear how hear how the cats sound with the rest of the system and feel of the brakes

Is there much difference in feel with the map guys? Cheers

#3 ·
Konzept Autohaus in Glasgow. Not at all. £650 for Everthing fitted and revo map. Collect car tomo

#5 ·
Yeah will do chap. Heard good things so thought I'd fire mine in for abit of tune up. :)

#6 ·
I'm interested too, as i wouldnt mind fitting those poly top mounts and tempted with a remap

#8 ·
Hey lads. Not forgotten. Car needed few other bits seeing too but waiting on parts. track rod end, pad sensors and other wee niggly bits as well as fitting the above. Car deffo looked the part when I seen it. Ill get pics up when I get her back

#9 ·
that is a big list for one session! should be a different car when you get it back

#10 ·
Indeed. Fired it up for me. Cats sounds brilliant. Disks look ace on. Also lowered my Coilovers a touch. Sat a lot better. Just need to get my hands back on it ha

#11 ·
Got the car back and WOW!!! feels and sounds fantastic. power delivery is smooth and pulls like hell. Cats have made my day the rip off them are ace. brakes wise again superb. alot happier with the stance of the car now. garage done exactly what i asked. good bunch of chaps and very helpful

Few pics of the car

Brakes

Stance

Find a spot for this lol

#13 ·
Cheers bud. just sport cats back so far. toying with the idea to do the rest but not really worth the coin for the gains. then again i prob will lol

#15 ·
Oh yess :) just deciding when. Dam you Craig lol

#16 ·
I know, its some piece of kit. when I got in I was straight on ebay and looking at selling shares in my work I have lol. think im just gona get it revo'd then concentrate on the bodywork, must be sensible hmm haha. seroiously tempted to buy a daily and stick mine off road and go nuts. if only I can find a garage to rent locally but nothing about, probably a good thing tho haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.