VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a couple of posted with interest I thought I would start a thread for a West Sussex meet, thinking of a pub venue maybe around Horsham or Crawley.

Pending numbers interested I will find somewhere suitable, first point of call is to find out which dates would be ideal for everyone.

I'm not available next weekend so any weekend after that, so if those interest can put a date that your free and if a Sat or Sun?

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Begining of August is good for me, busy with work atm. Which town? I'm 20 miles from Gatwick, south.
Was thinking around Horsham/Crawley area, used to organise a few meets for another forum so have a few old venues I can look up, another 'cheeky' number is if I can get a paintless dent remover to meet up with us if there is enough interest.

· Registered
224 Posts
Well done for this, I should have done this myself but I'm lazy:) just sorting suspension and engine atm, just had front end respay. Some knob at work scratched it since so, don't want to do paint till rest is sorted. Could have a little cruise too. Nice a & b roads near Horsham.

· .:R32OC Site Contributor
1,206 Posts
Count me in, can't do weekend of 9th as hot a Scooby thing on that weekend. 2nd or 3rd is clear.

Need a pub with nice big car park and car friendly. I'll ask my Scooby forum events organiser as they have come up with some really good pubs in the past.

I must remember to bring the right car!

Oh if you get a dent remover it'll be worth there while, my misses jag has loads that we need to get done.

3,177 Posts
Count me in, can't do weekend of 9th as hot a Scooby thing on that weekend. 2nd or 3rd is clear.

Need a pub with nice big car park and car friendly. I'll ask my Scooby forum events organiser as they have come up with some really good pubs in the past.

I must remember to bring the right car!

Oh if you get a dent remover it'll be worth there while, my misses jag has loads that we need to get done.
Alright Simon,is your R up and running now????would be good to catch up pal.

· .:R32OC Site Contributor
1,206 Posts
Alright Simon,is your R up and running now????would be good to catch up pal.
Yeah certainly is, took it to Nurburgring last month, cosmetically still needs a lot of work though. Need to get my cams installed and maybe some porting and polishing done, though I am starting to look at turboing now.

3,177 Posts
Yeah certainly is, took it to Nurburgring last month, cosmetically still needs a lot of work though. Need to get my cams installed and maybe some porting and polishing done, though I am starting to look at turboing now.
Nice.....good to hear you have it up and running pal,mine could really do with front end respray now as has loads of stone chips

Hopefully get it done early next year as am skint now paying for a wedding.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.