VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Duno! Emailed them trying to find out. Bought it from VW and they said westtuning had tuned it, remap, cams, exhaust, suspension, brakes and god knows what else. Just wondered if anyone had heard of them. I knew AMD, richter, revo all have an association with VAG but wasnt sure about these guys..

G

·
West have a great name amongst Golf owners.

Have you written to the previous owner - its a good way of finding out what has been done to the car?

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats good news.

Havnt written to the previous owner, dont know how to find the address. Got the Log book back and theres nothing about previous owner. Hang on, am I right in thinking the logbook is the a4 thing that you fill in when you sell it? And send bits to the dvla?

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is...I think! Never drove a standard one so dont really know. Loving it loads though, might put it down the strip at VW Action.

G

·
Rupo said:
Thats good news.

Havnt written to the previous owner, dont know how to find the address. Got the Log book back and theres nothing about previous owner. Hang on, am I right in thinking the logbook is the a4 thing that you fill in when you sell it? And send bits to the dvla?
The previous owner's address will be on the V5. Have you got had it back from the DVLA yet?

·
4,328 Posts
The previous owner will/should also be int he log book in the sevice book section under owners, but i am sure west tunign will also help as amd were very helpful when i was looking at my car and the garage didnt know :( and the previous owner wouldnt get back to the garage.

·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah yes, found it! It was a girl that owned it before! Blimey, Im not a sexist but good effort for a bird!

Registered to an address in Southhampton - Bursledon, Anyone know it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts