VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you close to the "land of song" ( and not much else these days .... ) westec in newport are having a RR day organised by SWCC .£ 25 for non members so it's a bargain !

here's the linky ;

FORUM TOPIC: http://www.sw-cc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77359

I'm already booked in !

see if i can get the 6463 update done before to go with the CAI just installed .

See you there !

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
not long back from said rolling road , the R managed 267.1bhp with 244.3 lbs of torque , will add some photo's of the graphs later when i get time ,not bad for 6463 update + cai i think ! very happy ....

Welsh matts R ran 247bhp too so all good .........

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah,

new brakes end of this month in readyness for next years events , then zorst poss december then aps for custom map and thats it then .

Poss cams but with all the probs people have when they go any further can't see the point as mine is my "daily driver" .......link for youtube...

·
748 Posts
Thats alot of bhp for just a C A I, When every one from here went up to awsome the best mk4 was macdaddys with 257 BHP then I think it was mine with 254BHP! Are they correct figures?

G

·
John_C said:
Thats alot of bhp for just a C A I, When every one from here went up to awsome the best mk4 was macdaddys with 257 BHP then I think it was mine with 254BHP! Are they correct figures?
Mine pulled 273 that day - and I think these figures are well below what they should be. We should have all run in 4WD to start with. Golfgirl's was 263

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to be honest i was a little sceptical about the figs being high , but a couple of the other cars that ran were LOWER than they were expecting so who knows ???

The car was run in 4 wheel drive aswell .

if you allow 5-10 % error rate it's still above stock so i'm happy .....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts