VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason I ask is because I ordered one of these:

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/store/product.php?xProd=3788

for my impending HPA FT360 turbo installation to house the boost gauge. I ordered a grey pod and it arrived but didnt seem to match my interior so I returned it and asked for a beige one instead because to me, beige is a dark cream colour however the beige pod I have received is more of an orange.

What colour is your interior? Would you classify it as grey or a cream colour almost like beige?

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would seem that as the item is listed in only grey or beige then I wont be able to get one to match my R32 interior :(

Look forward to receiving responses from additional R owners too.

In the meantime I should check out the official description of my interior. Its certainly not grey like this pod or beige like this pod.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
if you have the beige interior your seats would be the grey ones not black, also youd have beige carpet
Shame the grey doesnt match, hope the beige is a better one

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As far as I am aware, the R32 came with either a black leather interior or the alcantara interior and evidently different headlining colours.

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think this picture perfectly illustrates the colour I am attempting to describe, see its not grey or beige

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.