VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbe to the forum, I currently live in the USA and am planning on buying an R32 this weekend which I'll bring back to the UK in 2009.

I can choose from the following colours

Candy White
Tornado Red
United Grey
Deep Blue

Which would you buy????

·
748 Posts
Candy white allday mate that will be rare as feck over here!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Got to be another vote for Candy White, and make sure we all see it in the flesh when you bring it to the UK :D

·
3,137 Posts
yeah got to be Candy White for 2 reasons

1 you can't get it over here
2 everyone in the UK with a MKV will be jealous as hell when you get here

·
1,184 Posts
Love the candy white...no contest! Enjoy and get some photos uploaded!

·
3,392 Posts
Deffo get the candy white R but make sure you buy a bucket and sponge when you get here to keep it clean........lol

·
155 Posts
def candy white. just out of intrest why have they not brought the R32 out in candy white in the uk. such a shame.

·
3,392 Posts
R32's are cheaper in the states and they seem to have better options. I read on here that they even come with the better black head liner. I'm not so keen on the bumper lights tho............

·
23 Posts
I did see one the other day that was in the candy white, that color looks good on the R32 but my wife said I would look like a dork since it is the same color as her Passat:crying:

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys, CW it is :D I will post some snaps when I pick it up, I can't wait. The R32 is a special edition of 5000 cars in the USA, each one has a number on the steering wheel, they come loaded, DSG, leather, sunroof, heated seats, climate, cruse, xenon, HLW, ADRVM, rain sensor, premium hi-fi, SAT radio. The only option is Nav, unfortunately it's not the new touch screen, but it would be rude not to get it anyway!

I will be driving this out of the door of the dealer for 17k (pounds), yes the car is brand spankin new, and if I wanted it, finance at 2.9%. Who said we get ripped off when we buy a new car in the UK?

·
1,084 Posts
Hell yes Candy White!

My brand new R32 cost me 15K GBP's!!! Fuel here is 100 octane, and cheaper too.

(Sorry for smugness UK lads!)

·
3,137 Posts
Lord Hemming said:
Thanks guys, CW it is :D I will post some snaps when I pick it up, I can't wait. The R32 is a special edition of 5000 cars in the USA, each one has a number on the steering wheel, they come loaded, DSG, leather, sunroof, heated seats, climate, cruse, xenon, HLW, ADRVM, rain sensor, premium hi-fi, SAT radio. The only option is Nav, unfortunately it's not the new touch screen, but it would be rude not to get it anyway!

I will be driving this out of the door of the dealer for 17k (pounds), yes the car is brand spankin new, and if I wanted it, finance at 2.9%. Who said we get ripped off when we buy a new car in the UK?
Tokyo Dub said:
Hell yes Candy White!

My brand new R32 cost me 15K GBP's!!! Fuel here is 100 octane, and cheaper too.

(Sorry for smugness UK lads!)
who said we live in rip off britian?:frustrated:

·
3,137 Posts
and then there is the fuel and road tax on top of that

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there everyone, I am currently on Pistonheads and accordr forumns but am looking to replace my Accord Type-R in the next 12 months.

Just thought I would let you know that I have found via PH a dealer who will order a CW R32.

What sort of cars have the rest of you come from prior to getting your R32's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts