VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New to this forum, great place, been reading for a while now, having had 3 x audi S3's in a row, i fancied a change, and have now decided i want a R32

Im due to collect a car in the morning, and wanted to know if you consider it to be a fair deal

Its a "53" plate, in silver 5 door
full black heated leather
winter pack, xenons etc..
37k on the clock
2 previous owner
Full VWSH, just had a service done also

the car is spotless, and apart from a slight sag in the leather, the interior is mint, ive managed to get him down to 13.5k, you guys think this is a fair deal, given the mileage etc....

Id really appreciate some advice!

Many Thanks

·
3,732 Posts
yeah youve done alright at that money fella :D

btw the heated seats are standard on the leather, and the xenons are standard too

armrests are plentiful on ebay, wont be leather tho. if you cant find them on the uk site search using the 'available to the uk' option on enay search and the german auctions will have some

welcome to the forums btw :ciao:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Seems like a nice deal to me too!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Bought mine in June - 34k miles and identical car but 3 door.

Got it from an independent dealer with 6 month warranty for £14,500, so your deal sounds about right, if not better!:151:

·
387 Posts
sounds pretty darn good to me.. does it have any of the big three???

sunroof, satnav or cruise control ?

goose

ps. re the armrest - i know some people have retro fitted the one out of the V5 Sport New Beetles..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked her up today, and im totally delighted, that exhaust note is so addictive!! ill get some pics up as soon as i have a chance, thanks for all your advice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts