VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what people thought of these wheels lookin to get some for my black mk4

Attachments

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your honest comments!! I do like the CH's but there kinda out my budget! The next task is picking the size to go with im thinking 19's just for a change what do people recommend? thanks for the tip davefish i will definatly remember that wen i come to order:top:

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i changed my mind on the ace i finally decided on some 19 inch dotz roadsters i have a black R so hoping there gonna look pretty sweet and that they aren't gonna be to big
:hmmmm2:

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers for the 2 pics been searching forever to find them on a black r so took the gamble and went for them anyway they do look good. thanks again for help and advice wil post pics at the weekend they should be here friday

·
Registered
75 Posts
r32 lee said:
cheers for the 2 pics been searching forever to find them on a black r so took the gamble and went for them anyway they do look good. thanks again for help and advice wil post pics at the weekend they should be here friday
Black on Black with a polished lip always looks good mate :smokin: and the finish on these wheels are pretty good.
Look forward to seeing pics when you get them on,

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers for the comments hopfully wheels wil be here tomorrow with abit of luck...........:cheers:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
r32 lee said:
cheers for the comments hopfully wheels wil be here tomorrow with abit of luck...........:cheers:
Well best of luck if they turn up tomorrow,

Will be nice to see some pictures on here when fitted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.