VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

looking for new disc + pad set up

been speaking with APS , wayne + local GSF about the above ,To be honest i dont hammer the car day to day but am planning to track the car in SPA in march '08.

APS say i can run diff pads front to back because of the brake bias 75%-25% front to back .

Hot favs at the mo are ;

pagid fast road front , ebc red stuff back APS set - up
Ferrodo pads From Wayne but not sure of specific pad prob 2500 ?
Tarox pads + discs all round .

Any idea's guys

cheers sp

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
im using the tarox monzas i think? theyre pretty good, but im not sure, they seem to have burnt quite easily. having said that i do give my car serious pain.

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
realised that using the OE discs was going to be a v short term measure as the new pads will just warp the oe discs so going for discs + pads , waiting for APs + a local firm called godspeed ( well known in the welsh rally world) to come back to me with figures. got tax rebate this morning so that will allmost cover it !

happy days ....

been told to upgrade fluid with 5.1 not 5 as this could rot the rubber seals ???

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi ,

does anyone know the part number for ferodo ds2500 pads for the R looking for front and back if poss ,

are they same as audi tt

cheers sp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.