VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right so ive had my r for 6months now done a few mods like lcr splitter returned wheels centre caps and bolt covers also had it remapped
I was goin to sell it and get a scooby or evo but went to meet yesterday and now I've changed my mind!!!
Goin to start on the exhaust where's the cheapest place to get a nonres milltek cat back?? Help!

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

If you want it quick then give Awesome GTi a ring, they will supply you with the cheapest. if you ont mind waiting then stick a wanted ad up in the wanted section of the forum and keep your eyes peeled in the for sale section.

What mods did you map the car with?

·
4,420 Posts
Yeah what he said, awesome are good, or wait for a 2nd hand one, also roadrunner motorsport are good and cheap, they give discount if you ask too, what meet did you go to?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers man

Ok will do I've been lookin on jbs and they have a non res system for £465...with the gt-100 tips too!

No mods what so ever ATM just a remap crap map aswel lol

Don't suppose you know where to get some 25mm spacers for the rear??

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Spacers, try venom motorsport or FK automotive both pretty cheap.

Thats a good price for an exhaust

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I will give them a ring..

Yeh I got my milltek for my 1.8turbo from roadrunner

It's was a meet in Wrexham at clb detailing met a guy called lee the main legend on here I blame him for getting me to mod it lol

·
1,043 Posts
Just bought a milltek from jbs!! Now I need a decat!
Speak to Lucifer on here as he has them fabricated with great reviews. Decent price and decent fella to deal with!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts