VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Milltek resonated cat back exhaust and an induction kit fitted. What remap would you recommend? I would like to hear from people who actually have remaps and not from what you have read somewhere. Thanks :151:

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
ive got a Stage 1 APR with a Neu Speed induction kit.

Running around 265 apparently, altho i think there are still flatspots in the mid range. And from what ive read you should stay away from APR.

·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont think there is a dealer here in N Ireland that could do APR for me anyway.

265BHP sounds ok for a remap and an indutcion kit

·
1,432 Posts
The US guys rave on about the GIAC remap although im not sure it is available in the UK.

And yes I see you only want comments from people with a chip but thought I would throw this info out there incase you could find a GIAC dealer :)

·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope to be getting a Revo stage 2 soon if my local dealer ever gets his ass into gear

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
i'm going to go for stage 2 Revo , just need the exhaust sorted first.

I wonder if the stock exhaust but a sports cat would be just as good as a milteck system minus the cat ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Neal said:
I have a Milltek resonated cat back exhaust and an induction kit fitted. What remap would you recommend? I would like to hear from people who actually have remaps and not from what you have read somewhere. Thanks :151:
Neal how you doing mate unfortunately options are not as good for us in NI. I will let you know by the end of week as my car is due in for Superchip will keep you posted.

·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RFR32 said:
Neal how you doing mate unfortunately options are not as good for us in NI. I will let you know by the end of week as my car is due in for Superchip will keep you posted.
I got Torque Tronics to remap it for me. Mainly to get rid of the hesitation that the 6463 does. The hesitation has gone and the car revs so much harder and feels so much better to drive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeh torque tronix did my Tdi for me, huge difference on it. Will let you know about Superchip. Any other questions PM me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts