VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI WHAT SPARK PLUGS R U GUYS RUNNING ON YOUR R32S AS MINE IS DUE A PLUG CHANGE
POP IN TO MY LOCAL VW DEALER HE WANTED 70 POUNDS FOR A SET OF SIX MUST BE ABLE TO GET THEM CHEAPER :driver:

·
Registered
273 Posts
There platinum coated thats what there so much, but the dealer is having your pants down there mate :reddy:

Iv just ordered a full set ok I got quite a few other bits like DSG induction kit and haldex service items + all eninge filters and I got double trade discount which brought the plugs down to about £52 and there sill making a profit on that :burnout:

cheers
matt

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just picked my parts up from the dealers this morning and the plugs have the ngk part number stamped on the box !!

NGK IZKR7B (this is for a MKiV)

plenty seem to come up on google and a few on ebay so maybe a better price can be found ?

cheers
matt

·
3,732 Posts
mattcony said:
Just picked my parts up from the dealers this morning and the plugs have the ngk part number stamped on the box !!

NGK IZKR7B (this is for a MKiV)

plenty seem to come up on google and a few on ebay so maybe a better price can be found ?

cheers
matt
£9.10 here, but i think thats each:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NGK-spark-plug-IZKR7B-plugs-IZKR7-B-trade-prices-7563_W0QQitemZ250095663021QQihZ015QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

£36.99 here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NGK-IRIDIUM-SPARK-PLUGS-IZKR7B-X4_W0QQitemZ320143940745QQihZ011QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

:proud:

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Matt
Would Those Plugs Be The Same For Mk 4

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Matt
Thanx For That Went To My Local Lucas Dealer He Can Do Me A Set Of Six Plugs For 49 Pounds Lot Cheaper Than My Local Vw Dealer

Thanx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.