VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know what to do next finish off my sounds, Hi Flow cats or KW V3's what do you guys reckon!

G

·
How much have you got to spend?

If you get the cats they will cost about £730 fitted - you should then change your REVO to stage 2 - another £50 - so under £800.

I had a set of KW V3s fitted yesterday - with ECS ties arms - about £1500 fitted.

No idea what you want to do with your sounds or cost.

I have done with two other ones and they are both great mods in their own right.

If you have V3 money to spend, you could consider adding Milltek manifolds to your set up, uprated front and rear ARBs and the Haldex upgrade as well as the cats for the same sort of money.

Would you I do in your situation - hmmm - are cats and V3s an option ;)

Seriously smiles per pound I would get the V3s - my car now handles amazingly - however I will add I have the other handling mods that I mention above.

I added cats to my straight Milltek and I loved them to bits - great sound, great pick up, great response.

All depends on cash and how far you want to slip down the slippery slope - I know I have slipped a long way :151:

G

·
An addition to the above - I have just had a thought I belive the Milltek cats are in short supply at the moment.

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that. I will probly have about £1000 to spend next month hopefully! so im still dont know!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would say go for the V3's but you do need the rear tie arms to get a proper set up to how you want it, you will be very pleased with these, as for the cats, its a lot of money to be paying for not alot of action, i was lucky as i have friends in the business so got a vgood deal when buying the whole lot in one go, but unless you start getting the stage 2 map, air in takes and other gubins i would go for the v3's mate, tho be warned, you won't get them right after 2,3 or 4 times when tweeking them, it takes time as they need to settle then adjust, settle adjust, see how you like them, oh and do some more adjusting, mine still arnt right now but are excellent, well worth the money, but then you need to ask why do you want them, are you tracking the car etc?? All things to take into account mate.

HTH:151:

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already got a carbonio and a miltec cat bk and a stage 1 revo. Will the cats make much difference with all of these?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts