VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title. post in here what you wanna see on here. Should have free image hosting soon, just finishing setting that up (you should see a link at the top) but thats only for registered users who have more than 50 posts ;)

Im sorting out merchandising, stuff like t-shirts, stickers, hats etc etc. There wont be any money being made out of it, literally whatever it costs is what you will pay plus postage. They will be top quality tho, no ebay crap.

Im not sure what to do about membership thought. I could setup a pay to register system, and you get like a "members pack" or something, but i really dont wanna charge people for using the forum. If running costs to start to excalate, ill probablt look into banner advertising etc. before i look at paying to register.

What other sections of the forum would you like? Im already gonna add a classifieds section, one for members and one for business'- i think thats the best way to work it?

Please, anything you would like to see let me know ill listen to everyones opinions and try and add as much stuff as people want.

So hit me!

·
1,432 Posts
Hopefully there wont be any issues but how about a section where we can post up issues and ideas for the forum rather than posting it under the general section?

Just an idea but I think it would be far better if there were a designated section.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
For sale thread?, Group buy thread ?, off topic?, maybe a wheels thread? i'm sure i'll think of some others.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
as macdaddy says... forsale, cars for sale, wanted... in a different section to the one main one that is there at the mo.

Members section? that people can only see if you subscribe? (in the future maybe)

Events page?

off topic?

Was it you?

FAQ's and guides that members can post up?

readers rides??

just a few :D

·
385 Posts
Hi Wayne,

One suggestion from me is a hints and tips page. A page dedicated to information on getting the most out of the 32. For instance, I am not that technologically minded so finding information about re maps from members who know what they are on about would be ideal. Not sure what your thoughts are on this. Keep me posted.

TOTGT:)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,485 Posts
Definately need a 'New User Welcome' section or something simular, otherwise the General section will just be spammed with new members introducing themselves.

Also a 'new posts' button on the grey menu bar wouldn't go a miss, and would help everyone keep track of the most recent posts.

·
947 Posts
I would like a "todays posts" section or a link to view posts since my last visit

·
1,432 Posts
A humour section ie for jokes we have found and would like to share with others.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts