VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,the standard VW wheel caps on my MK4 are pretty shabby and i would like to replace them with the R line items.I have seen several places advertising on e-bay and would like to know if there are cheap/crappy ones to avoid as opposed to good quality.Can anyone suggest a company to buy good quality caps.
Thanks.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
N13KKF said:
i know awesome gti had em at £14.99 but i cant seem to find the link.
That's a good price Nick.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
716 Posts
N13KKF said:
that front page link dont take you to them mate, i tried! the place i got mine from in america dont have them neither!! not good supply and demand:xD
yeah it does.. top right! under online shop, or it is at the moment..:0

I want them for my car as well!!..

While on the subject of "R" stuff, anybody have the door sils?

·
1,184 Posts
Got mine from american ebay, cost 44 dollars includin p and p and they are v good quality. Look on ebay.com and you may find some.? Just gotta keep trying!

·
Registered
267 Posts
andysR32 said:
Awesome have sold out and don't know when getting more,someone on here was on about it last week.
Yea thats right andy i'm waiting they said there waiting for the next lot to come in according to sarah there quite popular i think it worked out to £22 or something around that ... some have just sold on ebay for £40 mad hey... they do look good though

·
7,935 Posts
Nick I spoke to (Think Mike),

As I was after the 3 click indicator but still lots of stock not .........."IN STOCK".

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
caxton01 said:
Nick I spoke to (Think Mike),

As I was after the 3 click indicator but still lots of stock not .........."IN STOCK".
whats the 3 click indicator? im liking the look of the head up display!!

·
7,935 Posts
N13KKF said:
Nick young man I was thinking of going to bed soon as I have to be up @ 04:45,

The 3 click indicator is a device that connects to your indicator (About 27:00 + vat).......Tap the indicator and it gives THREE flashes.

Same as my sister has in her VW Passat (I think ):unsure:

·
132 Posts
caxton01 said:
Nick young man I was thinking of going to bed soon as I have to be up @ 04:45,

The 3 click indicator is a device that connects to your indicator (About 27:00 + vat).......Tap the indicator and it gives THREE flashes.

Same as my sister has in her VW Passat (I think ):unsure:
My ex's Polo had this and I thought it was a great idea. Really used to fustrate my when I drove other cars and it didn't have this feature. Couldn't believe the R didn't have it when I got it. Certainly something I'll consider fitting soon.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
716 Posts
N13KKF said:
Door sils, the bit along the frame when you open the door, mine says VW atm. I am sure i have seen ones with R32 on it. That link aint working for me at the moment, not sure if it my PC or not!

N13KKF said:
The 3 click is good on the Golf, i have it on the MKV.. is it standard now?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.