VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On washing the car at the weekend i noticed that the wheels are starting to look a bit bad.

Anyone know of a good wheel refurb company (central'ish scotland) that will take the complete wheel (tyre as well). Looking at getting all 4 done.

Cheers
Scooter

·
4,328 Posts
Best place i have used is pristine wheels in Milton Ketnes, but they have dealers all over the uk that will do all the shipping back and foth for you as well as them beig able to provide you with a set of rims whilst yours are being done :top:

·
1,957 Posts
I keep meaning to get in touch with Pristine to see if they'll powercoat my wheels. I didn't realise they were actually in MK though. That's handy for me as I work in MK.

·
1,957 Posts
I just tried to call them to get a quote for the work and an idea of the timescale but got no answer so I've dropped them an email. I'll post back when I have an answer.

G

·
burble said:
I just tried to call them to get a quote for the work and an idea of the timescale but got no answer so I've dropped them an email. I'll post back when I have an answer.
Cheers mate :top:

·
4,328 Posts
When i had one doen by them it took a week. They charge 10 for each kerb - im not sure if thats per wheel or if there is a certain size, and depending on which paint/powdercoat colour you want the price is like 60 up to 110 or something like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts