VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! On a sad note my wife used my r to go to work in today and on the way to work some t..t in a taxi cut her up going around a roundabout which forced my wife to swerve to miss him and in doing this she hit the kerb do i need to go on now i need a new rim rang the stealers they want £388 pounds thats inc v.a.t. does anyone know where i could get just a rim must b in mint condition and a lot cheaper:angry:

·
4,328 Posts
sorry to hear that mate, ive just had a oz ultraleggera redone by pristine wheels and all i can say is that it was amazing service as well as the finish being amazing :) :) :) :)

·
2,808 Posts
I got all 4 of my wheels done at pristine wheels and it only cost me 400 sobs. And thats diamond turned. If its unfixable then av a look on fleabay, theres sometimes some on here too.

·
887 Posts
I would steer well clear of the stealers, as the guys have suggested, could you not get them refurbed? I've used wicked wheels in the past and they were excellent - only charged about £75 a corner IIRC.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,580 Posts
hey sorry to hear about that. I can vouch for Pristine too, they do the wheels for the local Ferrari Porsche garage and the results are excellent for about £100 a wheel.

Otherwise as others have advised they do come up on ebay quite often and for what the dealers want to charge you you could have a spare or two !

Paul

·
287 Posts
Join the club mate! One of my alloys is still missing a piece of the outer rim and I've been finding it very hard to get a single replacement alloy.

Go to Wicked Wheels in Manor Royal, they do wheel repair and refurbs, and know their stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.