VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Need my Haldex upgrade fast and of corse im not whant to pay to mutch for it, so where to buy it for the best price?

I need to have it to the middle of next week in Sweden!

So please help me!
Thanks!
/Jimmy Särås

·
4,328 Posts
Probably best to give TT Shop a new sponsor on the site a ring as i know they were doing both the upgrade and race versions :) :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pomme said:
Probably best to give TT Shop a new sponsor on the site a ring as i know they were doing both the upgrade and race versions :) :D
Hello!
Did send them a mail, hope to get a fast answer allso!
/Jimmy

·
344 Posts
If you can ring the TT-Shop, ask for Dave or Justin, Justin was my main point of contact with them on the Group Buy, both very helpfull guys though!

A very nice mod too you won't be disappointed!:)

·
4,328 Posts
The haldex controller basically gives the back wheels a bit more power :) :) :)

The race one i dont think is completely 50/50 all the time but is someof the time i think, but would be worth checking this by a searh mate.

G

·
Tokyo Dub said:
I want one! (got to try run it by the Mrs first though!)
Mods in stealth mode are an option too - virtually all mine have been done without the accountant knowing. If its under the car no one will ever know :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello!
Then the i have bought a Haldex upgrade, i did lite the TT boys sell it to me! :)
Now i just whant to get it and then try it on! :)
best regards
/Jimmy

·
Registered
50 Posts
you will be very please once you get it fitted , its a mod i wish i had done ages ago

just take it easy at first ......as theres more power being put at the rear wheels ....makes the corners even more fun

1 - 18 of 18 Posts