VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick one as the r32 population in my hood is on the increase and getting a couple of waves there's a mk4 DBP a black mk4 really shiny and a mk5 dark blue not sure what the colour is actually called lol, if its you and you live local message me and we can trade war stories!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Im only in goole 30 min away but usualy around and about on weekends at coast brid/scarborough/whitby

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look for a DBP mk 4 with a great big screwdriver scratch down the drivers side.. That's me lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Look for a DBP mk 4 with a great big screwdriver scratch down the drivers side.. That's me lol
Oooh dear u had this done to your car or bought it like that

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had it done bro the night before I was in court fighting for the little one but coincidentally the morning after a rather large argument with next door! Revenge is a dish best served cold??

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ahhh thats no good matey! Am sure ull be able to get em back some how lol

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Gave it rock all with some wet n dry sand paper some g3 scratch remover then megs rubbing compound and then some turtle wax blue polish and got this far still going to take it back to bare metal but I'm planning in taking the car off the road in march when tax is due so will do it then

·
Registered
324 Posts
Id bee gutted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts