VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to be different and i went for a Supersprint.

Not seen another 32 with one yet ?

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I'm a big big fan of my Milltek ST and sports cat because it sounds the best imho from what i've heard.

However i certainly reckon the Supersprint is as good and if i hadnt been offered such a good Milltek deal i would have seriously considered the Supersprint system as my first choice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing that turned me was the complete re-design of the Supersprint, the back bo enters one side exits one side then splits to the the two tailpipes. I noted the miltek was same design as the OE.

Love the sound of the supersprint, no centre box helps!

Lets be honest the 32 sounds good with an OE box lol!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont have a youtube account - leave it with me ill try get somthing done this weekend.

G

·
Here is the Supersprint

I have a Milltek with an STcentre section with sports cats and manifolds and love it to bits

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats my one indeed - clever design sits well on the car and is quite adjustable to personal preference.

·
748 Posts
I have a miltec non res and love it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im not too sure to be honest - but i do remeber seeing some different options on the pricelist so id guess they must do!

G

·
We wanted to be different and went for the Blue Flame, it's awesome! we're really please with it, it's gets louder when it's warmer and is bedding in nicely!

Caroline

·
544 Posts
blue flame for me too its a great bit of kit and sounds a bit more raw than the milltek and will see how loud it becomes when i have the cats done.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Milltek resonated for me, not too loud but you still notice it!... and the mrs wont break your balls for the entire motor way journey...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts