VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a whiff of a flake here, but there must someone on here that's got some. Snowy .:R pics welcomed :top:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Evening db7 ,No snow in Canbridge or Suffolk but its trying and its freezing.

·
575 Posts
None here either fella's,could do with some though as have work on monday,aint looking forward to that much....:shot:

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really want snow so i can have some esp off action! I hate it when the met office really over hype things like this, it's just a set up for dissapointment.

·
575 Posts
I really want tons of snow when i get up tommorrow,all the road's have been salted already here so Ive No chance tonight:banghead:

·
3,732 Posts
back home in warm(er) cornwall now, but when i left my mums at lunch in northampton it had started snowing..although possibly slush flakes more than snow

·
222 Posts
had loads of snow here had to use my shogun in the end lol had about 4 inches so far and it,s supposed to snow again today!i,ll try and get some pics later!

·
236 Posts
No snow here just fog!

·
236 Posts
khutula said:
Wet and miserable in Manchester but at least its Friday.
No change there then!

·
5,616 Posts
tamr32 said:
Had some in aberdeen last night so was out till the wee hours having fun big thanks to tesco for use of the carpark :eek:)
Great fun I'm sure :D

I was hoping to do the same, but the little bit of snow we did have didn't settle and then it started raining anyway. Still decided to go out and give the R a bit of a thrashing on the icy wet roads :D

·
5,616 Posts
Very Cherry said:
no snow predicted here, but i will make sure the mrs gets a few inches................ahem........ :D
So we know what you're upto tonight then VC :002:

·
389 Posts
I managed to scoop a couple of snowballs worth off my roof this morning, my lift share wasn't impressed when he came to pick me up and I jumped out from behind my car and pelted him with 3 :D

Other than that though, not much to shout about in Blackpool, hoping for a nice dump over the weekend though so I can go powersliding on the industrial estate...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts