VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought my lad was doing well to own an R32 at 22. But there is a thread going on elsewhere titled What cars have you owned before.

We've two 20 year old owners in there.

Any one younger and if so who pays the insurance?

·
25 Posts
21 when i got mine. insurance was just over £800 fully comp. i have full no clams and have been driving since i was 17. not to bad i thought considering my mate pays 2k a year for his saxo vtr he is a year yonger than me but only just passed his test.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
turned 21 as i got mine. and i pay the insurance just over 1k.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
22 when I got mine, now 23.

I've always financed my own cars, and pay the insurance too (and I have my own house :D) :top:

·
2,443 Posts
im 20 21 in 2 weeks 2.800 im paying hopeing its going to come dwn a bit lol but i can honestly say i bought it myself and insured it myself

·
1,184 Posts
all you youngsters! i'm 27 this time, and am now starting to feel like a veteran enthusiast! Still theres always the twilight boys, ie my old man and DSGeriatric ha ha! :) only playing DS, I know i know it is all about EXPERIENCE!

·
616 Posts
LOL, I remember the days when my parents paid my insurance! I wish they still did! 27 here :151:

·
15 Posts
:2up: I was 41 when I had my .:R. I bought it for myself as a birthday pressy. Still age has its benefits, cos I only pay £350 fully comp and protected.
Now where's my hair dye and base ball cap? :evil:

·
616 Posts
L3LGH said:
Now where's my hair dye and base ball cap? :evil:
You could also grab the botex :nurse: and that Drum and Bass CD :rock:

·
3,137 Posts
bloody hell this place is making me feel old, I'm 32 and got my MKIV 4 years ago when I was 28 and the wife was 23.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,485 Posts
I'm 19, insurance is £670 fully comp on company fleet insurance.

·
264 Posts
Im 19, expecting in march...20 in december :)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts