VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shiver Me Timbers
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.i just noticed a mk5 r32 07 plate with a buy it now price £5450.surely this is wrong? I dont know how to post a link but if you put "vw r32" on ebay its the 11th car in the list.have a look

·
449 Posts
Seems very fishy to me! Look at his rating 0% something a miss. A very basic description also. Sounds like a scam

·
Shiver Me Timbers
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi lee, yeah its gotta be.Got rip off written all over it! Its a bit too obvious looking though

·
449 Posts
Yea, it looks very clean, so I'd say its probable worth double what he's asking.

I'd stay clear

If it seems to good to be true, then it most probably is!

·
Shiver Me Timbers
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might email him just to see what he gotta say about it.im happy with my mk4 but im always looking at the market.this one caight my eye,for obvious reasons. Lol

·
72 Posts
Heard about this, that car would either been a recent sale or add and a scammer takes the pics from it puts an add up stupidly cheap then you call up to ask about it and its a premium rate number and you get charged a ton of money.

·
222 Posts
I bet he lives abroad somewhere and his sister has the car and the will deliver the car for free but you will have to send the money first!

·
Shiver Me Timbers
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone live near bromsgrove,could have a look.mind you the highest bidder at the moment is called f***u.That could be fecku!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts