VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,064 Posts
Yes but you'll need to add a bit of pipe to the front of the mid pipe as it will be a few inches short
At the back you need to unbolt the tow eye and cut a small bit of the body clear the drivers side exhaust pipe
You will also need one exhaust mount
I'll try a post pictures of the mount

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes but you'll need to add a bit of pipe to the front of the mid pipe as it will be a few inches short
At the back you need to unbolt the tow eye and cut a small bit of the body clear the drivers side exhaust pipe
You will also need one exhaust mount
I'll try a post pictures of the mount
Nice one thanks I need a decat aswell , would the r32 mid pipe fit ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
1,064 Posts
what decat are you getting
the 4motion and r32 have the same cast manifolds but the down pipes and cats are different

·
1,064 Posts
can be hard to get a decat for the 4motion unless you get one custom made
you could get them to make it longer that would get round the center section being too short
would be cheeper than a milltek decat

or you could fit the full r32 set up from the cast manifold back

lost of ways to do it

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
you could get them to make it longer that would get round the center section being too short

or you could fit the full r32 set up from the cast manifold back

lost of ways to do it
That would be the cheapest

·
1,064 Posts
aye you'll just need the r32 down pipe if you fit lucifer s decat and a milltek cat-back

the cast manifolds are the same on the 4motion as the r32
looked in to all this when i fitted the r32 engine

forget the above if it has a turbo

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
think you need to have a look as you said you wont need a manifold and most likey it has a custom down pipe
Ill get under it as soon as I can and take some pictures see what you all think
hopefully will just need the decat from lucifer and the cat back I can find somewhere and possibly a down pipe but will post pics up tomorrow hopefully

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
If you guys just need the tail pipe of the de-cat made longer that is easy to do or get a standard cat pipe sent to me and i will get it jigged up and get some made if there is enough interest. I have to pay for the jig to be made if i want to re-order stuff without having a part to copy each time.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you guys just need the tail pipe of the de-cat made longer that is easy to do or get a standard cat pipe sent to me and i will get it jigged up and get some made if there is enough interest. I have to pay for the jig to be made if i want to re-order stuff without having a part to copy each time.
If I take some pictures tomorrow ill stick them up on here and if someone could help me find the best way round it that would be sweet

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts