VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
Hi all

Didn't think the day would finally come, i've recently had a few insurance quotes which have now meant i am now able to insure myself on an R32, spec wanted is as follows...
  1. Deep blue pearl
  2. MKIV
  3. Sub 70k miles
  4. FSH
  5. No sunroof
  6. Un-modified (Exhaust at most)
  7. Interior - Any spec (Alcantara, Full Leather, Half Leather)
  8. Optional extras - Any preferably with Sat Nav
  9. Two keys available
Thanks Sam.

·
23 Posts
Hi Sam just read your posting and I currently own a car of this description what your looking for. How much would you like to spend, as I'm looking to buy a mk5 and need to sell my first. Thanks Phil.

·
South East Organiser
6,824 Posts
Well donr Sam about time dude!!! good work mate...surprised you dont want a red one?

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
Hi Sam just read your posting and I currently own a car of this description what your looking for. How much would you like to spend, as I'm looking to buy a mk5 and need to sell my first. Thanks Phil.
Hi mate, could you PM me a few pictures, aswell as asking price, milage plus exact spec
Budget wise, we shall see, id rather have the car i want and spend just that bit more

Thanks Sam

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your perfect car just re-advertised on here.not sure of your budget though?
Do you mean you have just posted a thread on it ?, any details ? cheers Sam

·
Senior Citizen
2,624 Posts
Get in there Sam, I know how much you have wanted a R32. Years and years. Really chuffed for you pal, you know the s,p. take your time and get what you want, you have waited long enough, another couple of months Won't hurt. Connor is getting itchy feet now mate.

·
.:R32OC Parking Attendant
4,025 Posts
Yes buddy !!! Woowee... time flies !

T

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Toffs, only the other day was i telling a friend the time i drove yours, absolutely loved that day

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Good to hear your finally in the market for an R32 Sam!

Hope you find a decent 1 knocking about and as Daz said its a buyers market so take your time & get a decent one!

·
23 Posts
Tried to pm you Sam but it want let me send to you, it says you are unable to accept any messages. Pm me your email and I will send you over what you need. Cheers Phil

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
Nice one Sam, think Riz should give you his !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts