VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
Hi all, Who'd have thought it, 6 years ago i joined this forum before i could even drive, The car i've wanted i now finally own !!
The car was bought from a recently new owner on here called Philwip1972, top fella and a big enthusiast.

Cars spec is as follows:
- DBP
- 3 DR
- Full leather
- Non Res Cat back Milltek Jet Tips
- CDA Air Filter
- Black Badges

Plans are to keep the car completely standard, im going to swap the badges back to chrome aswell as fit the standard airbox back in. Non res milltek was always a mod that i was going to do so its staying.

IMG_9176.jpg
IMG_9175.jpg

And one of the old Golf (sisters new car now !!)

IMG_2685EDIT.jpg

Thanks all, Womble

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah mate, Deffo !!! For now i've got many miles to cover with a huge grin on my face !!!, never knew it was such a responsive car, you literally cant jolt your foot even slightly !

·
23 Posts
Cheers Sam thanks for the mention. Glad your happy with the car, it won't take too long to get the car how you want it mate. The search is now on on for a mk5. If you no or here of any point them in my direction mate. Speak soon Phil.

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Sam thanks for the mention. Glad your happy with the car, it won't take too long to get the car how you want it mate. The search is now on on for a mk5. If you no or here of any point them in my direction mate. Speak soon Phil.
Thanks Phil, everyone has commented on just how clean the car looks, i'll keep an eye out for a mk5, cheers mate

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Well done Sam & good on you for sticking to your plans!

Hope you have many happy miles of motoring till you get a MK5

·
Super Moderator
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shes a beauty. Whats the plans for this machine?
Ive always loved the look of them completely standard mate, so chrome badges are to go back on, although i want to keep the splitter and non res, as to me it just finishes the look off !

Reactions: PaulW

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Welcome to R ownership looks really straight, good find well done and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Senior Citizen
2,624 Posts
heheheh SAM my man, well done, anything worth having and all that. obviously you wont be replying to this for a couple of hors as your out enjoying R ownership.

·
.:R32OC Parking Attendant
4,025 Posts
Yes Sam, YES !!!!

Man alive... all these years and now finally its true: V5 in your name an keys in your hand!

I spent the first 2 years just driving and driving mine - crazy road trips at the middle of the night, thousands on fuel, was great fun

I luv your plans too! - Stock is the new modded

1 - 20 of 136 Posts