VW Golf R32 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
1,332 Posts
It's absolutely disgusting I can't believe there still alive and neig treated at hospital , they need stoning

G

·
thoughts out to the family. I;m married to a a woman who's parents came from india but i not going to say anything here as i'll come across as racist. To be honest ive even said to my missus just be careful walking around town as someone might assume shes muslim and do something stupid. I;ve seen the EDL on the streets already with mispelled signs etc etc, But this is madness in a london street and i expect having done this to a solider who helps protect this country means that i expect its going to get worse for everyone.

But we cant continue like this... thats it before i say something stupid.

·
South East Organiser
6,824 Posts
I will to keep quiet...what theu did was cold murder...NOTHING else. As for treatment. Only treatment should be thrown on a plane and taken away.

Sent from my blower by a cat

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Simply awful.

·
139 Posts
The punishment should fit the crime, sadly tho with this country Is They''ll probably serve protected time and get off with a life sentence.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Thoughts go out to the guys family! as for those responsible I would get an 8th drill bit in my dewalt and drill every finger and toe nail, then screw 3" x 10 screws through each hole into a fixed platform then start the electric shock treatment so every time they twitch they will know about it! after a few days of that move on to the next level which! im gonna stop there.

·
Semi-Advanced Member
4,197 Posts
I feel like something has changed today..
Like this is a bit of a watershed moment, I hope I'm wrong.
But I feel like this is the most exteme and public display of politically motivated violence ever seen in modern Britain, I'm unsure what will happen after this but it genuinely worries me!

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
It's sick. Can't believe people were stood around watching someone being beheaded just feet away. Of course this is Britain so there'll be no torturing.

Florida747's idea sounds about right but I think that needs some emotional and psychological torture thrown in. Perhaps throw them in solitary confinement naked in a cold dripping wet pitch black underground bunker in stress positions with a constant bright white strobe light flickering and the sound of a baby crying played full blast over a speaker system on repeat for 6 months none stop with their eyes held open and no way to cover their ears. No human contact other than for food and water rations and to change stress positions. Perhaps let them out every 6 months for a visit to Florida747.

Reactions: Jet9

·
742 Posts
Just obscene,beyond belief,even for a country as screwed up as ours has become
Thoughts are with the soldier's family and friends. RIP

·
3,297 Posts
Feel for the soldiers family,.....same as Simmy says above(Anyone that would do that to a British solider (or civilian ) is not British)better leave it there as my blood is starting to boil

·
192 Posts
It's sick. Can't believe people were stood around watching someone being beheaded just feet away. Of course this is Britain so there'll be no torturing.

Florida747's idea sounds about right but I think that needs some emotional and psychological torture thrown in. Perhaps throw them in solitary confinement naked in a cold dripping wet pitch black underground bunker in stress positions with a constant bright white strobe light flickering and the sound of a baby crying played full blast over a speaker system on repeat for 6 months none stop with their eyes held open and no way to cover their ears. No human contact other than for food and water rations and to change stress positions. Perhaps let them out every 6 months for a visit to Florida747.
I am going to vote for you as the new justice minister

·
Registered
851 Posts

Both you guys need to be elected - you have my families votes !

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.