VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought myself a treadmill in an attempt to get rid of some of the excess body mass I have accumulated and to help get fit for the fairer weather mountain biking I like to do.

So on that note I'm looking for suggestions for music to put on a play list for when I'm bored to tears looking at the same wall while on the treadmill.

I like a bit of hard house, light drum 'n' base (pendulum), old school rock (acdc etc), rap/hip hop and I like my indie tunes but they don't really fit in.

What do you listen to while working out?

·
143 Posts
bit of hard house, electro and even a bit of trance. whatever has a good beat and build up. like you i like indie and rock but would never work out to it.

·
83 Posts
I've just bough an exercise bike, been using it daily for the last few days. Prodigy - The Singles has been going down pretty well so far!

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kris said:
I've just bough an exercise bike, been using it daily for the last few days. Prodigy - The Singles has been going down pretty well so far!
Pendulum mix of Voodoo People is awesome for running

·
387 Posts
old skool hip hop makes me drift off back to my yoof and kills the boredom..

de la soul, black sheep, naughty by nature, public enemy, nwa, tone loc, the goats, disposable heroes of hiphoprisy, cypress hill, lifers group, beastie boys, dr dre, ice cube, ll cool j, warren g, funkdoobiest, jurassic 5

all the really old stuff - none of the new

saying that, cant beat a bit of Orbital to take you to another place :cool:

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
goose said:
old skool hip hop makes me drift off back to my yoof and kills the boredom..

de la soul, black sheep, naughty by nature, public enemy, nwa, tone loc, the goats, disposable heroes of hiphoprisy, cypress hill, lifers group, beastie boys, dr dre, ice cube, ll cool j, warren g, funkdoobiest, jurassic 5

all the really old stuff - none of the new

saying that, cant beat a bit of Orbital to take you to another place :cool:
For my 400th post.
Totally agree with you there, got quite a bit of Jurassic 5 etc on my ipod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.