VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS!!!!!!!!

now she is still alive!!!!just!!!i will have some fairly big demands over the weekend thow to try and make up for kerbing my perfect month old whels!!!aaaahhhhhhhh

dose anyone know of a wheel referbisher in the aberdeen area that will fix this for me as i have been to a few in dyce and they said they cant do it because of the finish on the wheel.it has a chrome effect!!!!

any help will be great fully welcome as i cant even bare to drive the car around like this!!bit of a freak i know but i am a perfectionist!!hahahah

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jonny @ Pure Detail said:
i feel your pain so deep....

1st time

2nd time

she now doesn't drive the car.
ouch jonny!!!!thats gotta hurt!!!!

i dont feel so bad now thow after seiing that!!!hahaha cheers buddy!!!!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,580 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
andyr32 said:
ouch jonny!!!!thats gotta hurt!!!!

i dont feel so bad now thow after seiing that!!!hahaha cheers buddy!!!!
haha bastard.... i know a good place in Warrington that got my rims back to normal.. not polished but all straight, no kerbing etc for £20 a corner

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
1,580 Posts
If you go on their site you can find the nearest agent to you. I think they are nationwide so hopefully not too far :)

Paul

·
5,616 Posts
Oh boys. You should really know better than to let them drive!

I'm sure you can think of some ways for her to make it up to you :D

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Mattchaps said:
Oh boys. You should really know better than to let them drive!

I'm sure you can think of some ways for her to make it up to you :D
Wehay misses,lol.

·
244 Posts
Come on boys, not all of us girls like the kerbs!!!

Probably tempting fate but I have never kerbed my wheels or the fellas - thank god!!!

·
777 Posts
next time, hide the keys!

PS. i had this happen to me with a cooper S wearing new Hamann 17 inch rims. She had not concept of the kerb and that it would f*ck up the wheel if she parked to close to it. She WON'T be getting a chance to do the same to my 19 inch BBS CH!

·
5,616 Posts
Fiona said:
Come on boys, not all of us girls like the kerbs!!!

Probably tempting fate but I have never kerbed my wheels or the fellas - thank god!!!
Fi, this is because you're one in a million :wink:

·
Registered
384 Posts
lol... can't just do anything else than smile. my girlfriend broke my lefthand mirror when she drove in to a trashcan. And earlier she curbed my friends 18" wheels on a audi.

but hey, it's only a car... and if you're not insured enough, and don't know those little insurance-policy-cracks, then don't lend the car to you girlfriend..
I easily got a new mirror replaced for no money at all...

·
748 Posts
As revenge take all her handbags and shoes and put them on the BBQ and let them burn see how she likes it :D:D:D:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts