VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
498 Posts
Don't have a unibrace but a copy brace. It's stronger than the spider design copy as it's made from steel. Same as the one fitted to Robin's car, link here: http://www.r32oc.com/topic/36877-golf-mk4-r32/page__st__90

Only difference is mine hasn't being painted and isn't supplied with bolts, hence the price. I'd be looking £60 plus postage which would probably work out around £30 from Ireland. It cost me £100 to have made up and only reason I didn't fit it was because I swapped to bucket seats and have a harness bar in its place.

If your interested I'll post pics and get an exact price on postage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
need to know how much it weights, and a few more pics of fixing points and the top bar going across the brace, it looks like its pop riveted, is it? if you send them to my phone.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
seanie0791 said:
need to know how much it weights, and a few more pics of fixing points and the top bar going across the brace, it looks like its pop riveted, is it? if you send them to my phone.
Welcome to the forum

·
498 Posts
It weigh's about 10kg. I'll get some pictures posted tomorrow. The support bar is fixed with counter sunk bolts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts