VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 4 mo just over three years ago and have been lusting after my next ride ever since (despite loving the drive of the 4 mo). I was convinced it would be a mk5 R32, which I would charge immediately.

Now I am within spitting distance of being able to afford it, I am now also thinking about a 2010 S4. Haven't made my mind up yet, but know it will be one of the two!

Are others here like me? If so, what do you plan to get, how long have you lusted after it and when do you hope to get it?

·
4,420 Posts
Ive always fancied a bumblebee camaro SS
but thats just a dream of mine ever since transformers came out, realistically id like to try an m3 to see if they are any good, and if not then get a new golf r

Reactions: Yuley

·
742 Posts
I'm torn between an RS4 avant,or a mk6 R. Not that I'm intending to move on the R,for a while yet tho.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive always fancied a bumblebee camaro SS
but thats just a dream of mine ever since transformers came out, realistically id like to try an m3 to see if they are any good, and if not then get a new golf r
I like those, too. Wouldn't dream of buying anything that's not German, though.

·
19,389 Posts
I'm actually losing my enjoyment of car ownership, not because I'm getting old but because I hate the fact that thete are potholes everywhere. Unless there is a marked improvement in tje state of the roads over the coming years, which I can't see, I'm going for something likebavTiquan next time.

·
4,420 Posts
I'm actually losing my enjoyment of car ownership, not because I'm getting old but because I hate the fact that thete are potholes everywhere. Unless there is a marked improvement in tje state of the roads over the coming years, which I can't see, I'm going for something likebavTiquan next time.
shit int it, you know something is wrong when you enjoy your car more when its in your drive, rather than cruising down the road

·
19,389 Posts
shit int it, you know something is wrong when you enjoy your car more when its in your drive, rather than cruising down the road
I've been driving for 30 years and have never seen them as bad as they are just now. Used to see avlot of roadworks and resurfacing.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Never had FI in my life apart from an A6 Avant when i was 18! So big FI route next S3, Cupra, ED30 bla bla

·
4,420 Posts
I've been driving for 30 years and have never seen them as bad as they are just now. Used to see avlot of roadworks and resurfacing.
It is down to budget cuts, ive only been driving the whole of 10 minutes but it is getting rediculous, there was a huge pot hole on the main junction near where i live, it was getting worse for 6 weeks, then they came along and put some tarmac in the hole, a week later it crumbled into pieces and it is now worse than ever!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are bad. In fact, I went over a 15 metre patch of potholes on a motorway sliproad earlier that was so bad, it was impossible to avoid.

·
Nappy Wearing Member
881 Posts
Hawkeye STI Hatchback or s4/rs4.

·
19,389 Posts
Really would like TTRS Plus or MK2 Cayman S, if the roads improve

1 - 20 of 83 Posts