MICKS BUILD..... - Page 2 - Members Rides - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

MICKS BUILD.....

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

JDC32

JDC32

• Members
  • 544 posts
Yea a little shit as ever mate but can't help but lover her! How's mawgan getting on after his operation?

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Yea a little shit as ever mate but can't help but lover her! How's mawgan getting on after his operation?

Think it is built into them to be little shits.....Mawgan back to his usual self 100mph everywhere he goes

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3412 posts
Absolutely stunning Mike

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Absolutely stunning Mike

Alright Andy,thanks bud :drinks:,.......howz things with you pal?

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3412 posts
All okay mate..my car is away getting a few things sorted like the bottom arm bushs and the audio build and just ordered the new Milltek thin back box

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

All okay mate..my car is away getting a few things sorted like the bottom arm bushs and the audio build and just ordered the new Milltek thin back box

Good to hear pal,what audio stuff you getting done mate,your install in your car looked good to me,need to get my new amps and speakers fitted(will need to find someone close to London to do for me)Will have to wait till after Holiday though :sad:

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3412 posts
Put a discreet 12"sub enclosure in the side of the boot and amped the front speakers back up and disconnected the rear speakers and put a false floor in the boot but can still get the spare out.
Have you tryed oxford car audio they do some excellent installs

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Put a discreet 12"sub enclosure in the side of the boot and amped the front speakers back up and disconnected the rear speakers and put a false floor in the boot but can still get the spare out.
Have you tryed oxford car audio they do some excellent installs

Will have a look at them pal,cheers ,Mick.
Just want a basic install nothing to fancy.

Ryan-H

Ryan-H

Community Clown!

• Members
  • 5234 posts
  • LocationLancashire
I have nothing but respect for people who can make a black car shine like that.... I know how hard it must be. I think between you and MIQ, you two have the cleanest black MK4's ever.. Keep it up pal!!

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

I have nothing but respect for people who can make a black car shine like that.... I know how hard it must be. I think between you and MIQ, you two have the cleanest black MK4's ever.. Keep it up pal!!

Thanks Ryan :drinks: big compliment as Miqs(Marks)R is stunning, gonna have to invest in a DA polisher as am getting to old to be doing it all by hand now,hope all is well with you mate.

Ryan-H

Ryan-H

Community Clown!

• Members
  • 5234 posts
  • LocationLancashire
Yes all's well with me thanks pal.. Car's in the shop at the minute getting a few bits done so missing it a bit, but can't wait to show it off at Fitted on Sunday once it's all done.. Might have one or two other little surprises in store to show off aswell as long as i can pull them off.. Fingers crossed!

Zig

Zig

Semi-Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4197 posts
  • LocationWest Mids
It's the hardest coulour to keep clean.. My R is also black. Even closing the door after a a proper clean leave finger marks :(

JamieR 3.2

JamieR 3.2

• Members
  • 747 posts
Wrenchi

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Yes all's well with me thanks pal.. Car's in the shop at the minute getting a few bits done so missing it a bit, but can't wait to show it off at Fitted on Sunday once it's all done.. Might have one or two other little surprises in store to show off aswell as long as i can pull them off.. Fingers crossed!

look forward to pictures when done pal....:)

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

It's the hardest coulour to keep clean.. My R is also black. Even closing the door after a a proper clean leave finger marks :(

Heh Zig,pain in the rear to keep clean but worth it with end results you get,are you still selling yours pal?????

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Wrenchi

Meaning of (wrenchi) Jamie?????

JamieR 3.2

JamieR 3.2

• Members
  • 747 posts
Haha my phone has a mind of it's own when it's in my pocket

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Haha my phone has a mind of it's own when it's in my pocket

:)......Thought it was some new slang word that was being used,with me being an old git wasn't clued up on lol

Zig

Zig

Semi-Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4197 posts
  • LocationWest Mids

Heh Zig,pain in the rear to keep clean but worth it with end results you get,are you still selling yours pal?????

Maybe gone today if JamieR likes it.. Gutted

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Maybe gone today if JamieR likes it.. Gutted

Would be gutted if had to sell mine,Am sure he will like it if the pics are anything to go by he will snap your hands of for the keys to it...would say GLWS but not sure if that's what you want to hear lol......,Mick.

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY
Couple of pics of the R parked up well away from others in the car park....and so far away from the entrance to the shopping center. ;)Attached File  image.jpg   55.43KB   23 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   62.66KB   22 downloads

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY
After an evening of cleaning finished result.....Attached File  image.jpg   113.82KB   16 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   77.02KB   15 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   70.32KB   16 downloads

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3412 posts
Absolutely love this car.Looking good Mike

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY
Cheers Andy...:)
Have you got your car back yet?????

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY
Few pics after all cleaned up ������������������������Attached File  image.jpg   50.19KB   13 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   43.53KB   12 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   53.73KB   10 downloads
  • JDC32 likes this

Zig

Zig

Semi-Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4197 posts
  • LocationWest Mids
Miss my old R sooo much

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Miss my old R sooo much

Not been long Zig since you sold it....missing it already!!!!
Don't think I could part with mine took so long to get one would be gutted if I had to get rid of it,Mick.

Zig

Zig

Semi-Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4197 posts
  • LocationWest Mids
Don't get me wrong. I really rate the Cupra and I really rate having more money BUT .... Yeah miss the R every day
  • jay26r likes this

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3296 posts
  • LocationSURREY
More pics.....Attached File  image.jpg   52.2KB   12 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   39.91KB   17 downloads

TimF

TimF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland
That bonnet needs stripped back and waxed, man. Barely a bead in sight.

Beautiful car you have, btw. Not my intention to come on and criticise, but get it protected for winter! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.