VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Lucifer`s custom made MK4 res and none res cat back exhaust systems

30K views 68 replies 25 participants last post by  Nz32golf 
#1 · (Edited)
Just trying to tidy up a few sales threads i have going. All prices quoted are for the item delivered to any UK mainland post code. All exhaust parts are interchange with Mk4 R32 Milltek systems and are built to the same bore size and dimensions. Exhaust systems can be supplied with either my 4" slash cut tips or at a reduced price with no tips and you buy a set of Milltek tips for £85 if you prefer the rolled tip look. Pictures and videos of my none res and resonated exhaust systems running can be found in the following link which where kindly supplied by ZIG.http://www.r32oc.com...ge__hl__exhaust
Mk4 R32 de-cat pipes £140 delivered.
Mk4 R32 200 cell sport cat pipes £380 delivered.
Mk4 R32 none resonated centre pipes £100 delivered.
Mk4 R32 resonated centre pipe £140 delivered.
Mk4 R32 none resonated exhaust system with 4" slash double skinned tail pipes £375 delivered.
Mk4 R32 resonated exhaust system with 4" slash double skinned tail pipes £430 delivered.
Mk4 rear box only delivered £240.

Mk4 tubular manifolds £480 delivered. Please click on following link.

Lucifer`s Mk4 R32 manifolds with down pipes.
Musical instrument Automotive exhaust Wind instrument Auto part Nickel

Musical instrument Wind instrument Brass instrument Nickel Metal

Hand tool Ratchet Tool Wrench Nickel

Musical instrument Automotive tire Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Muffler

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wood Asphalt Bumper

Wood Shelf Gas Flooring Bookcase

Wood Gas Flooring Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

See less See more
#4 ·
I could get my twin box system copied but tthey would only be made to order as they would be built to fit on my car as never worth the cost of getting a jig made. I could find out a price but would have thought you could get a custom exhaust made in Denmark just as cheap by the time i add postage to you.

#6 ·
Hi Lucifier,
I'm looking at buying one of these exhaust systems in the coming fortnight (resonated [background=yellow]exhaust[/background] system with tips £380).
Have you got a video of this against a Miltek? Or even a video of this exhaust's sound? Thanks in advance mate.

#10 ·
any pics of the 4" tips fitted? would be interested in a different tip style just want to see fitted!

#11 ·
Pictures and videos of the exhaust fitted with my tips in the link provided in the first post. ZIG posted videos of the exhaust in res and none res form so you can here the sound difference on the same car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.