VW Golf R32 Forum banner

West Sussex meet

South East 
Tags
south east
6K views 86 replies 11 participants last post by  Golfguy1983 
#1 ·
So after a couple of posted with interest I thought I would start a thread for a West Sussex meet, thinking of a pub venue maybe around Horsham or Crawley.

Pending numbers interested I will find somewhere suitable, first point of call is to find out which dates would be ideal for everyone.

I'm not available next weekend so any weekend after that, so if those interest can put a date that your free and if a Sat or Sun?

#5 ·
Was thinking around Horsham/Crawley area, used to organise a few meets for another forum so have a few old venues I can look up, another 'cheeky' number is if I can get a paintless dent remover to meet up with us if there is enough interest.

#8 ·
Well done for this, I should have done this myself but I'm lazy:) just sorting suspension and engine atm, just had front end respay. Some knob at work scratched it since so, don't want to do paint till rest is sorted. Could have a little cruise too. Nice a & b roads near Horsham.

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
Count me in, can't do weekend of 9th as hot a Scooby thing on that weekend. 2nd or 3rd is clear.

Need a pub with nice big car park and car friendly. I'll ask my Scooby forum events organiser as they have come up with some really good pubs in the past.

I must remember to bring the right car!

Oh if you get a dent remover it'll be worth there while, my misses jag has loads that we need to get done.

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
Halfords car park? I'll go and buy a Saxo lol.

#31 ·
Just as an idea we could start the meet in Tesco car park Broadbridge Heath or similar type of location, then head out for a little drive to pub, if enough people are interested we could have the dent guy working on the cars whilst we are in the beer garden/having something to eat etc.

Looking at those interested I think that Horsham area seems to be the best compromise in terms of a central location.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.