Mk5 Milltek showcase video - Photo's and Video's - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Mk5 Milltek showcase video

mk5 milltek MKv recaros Milly

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ol.

ol.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
I sold my R32 last weekend after 5 happy years, and many happy memories.

I was in the middle of making a sexy showcase video edit to help sell it, but before I had finished editing it the car sold - Someone requested some sound clips from the Milltek so I knocked up a little 40 second edit to show off the noise. I'll still eventually make a nice edit to remember my time with the R32, it was a great car.

In the mean time, turn up your speakers...

• Wacko likes this
It's all about the country roads...

PaulW

PaulW

Cannot reMember

• Administrators
  • 16141 posts
  • LocationThurso
Epic shots fella.

Didn't take long to sell

:)

ol.

ol.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
Thanks mate, yeah I had so many calls about it and sold within a couple of days. It will be missed.

Got some great footage of it for the sale edit along with 5 years of trackdays, nurburgring trips, euro trips, and aerial stuff so eventually I'll get a nice long edit put together.

PS how do I embed the Vimeo video in my first post as opposed to just having a link?
  • PaulW likes this
It's all about the country roads...

dom.c

dom.c

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Thanks mate, yeah I had so many calls about it and sold within a couple of days. It will be missed.

Got some great footage of it for the sale edit along with 5 years of trackdays, nurburgring trips, euro trips, and aerial stuff so eventually I'll get a nice long edit put together.

PS how do I embed the Vimeo video in my first post as opposed to just having a link?

Sounds awesome mate. Hover over the video and click the 3rd icon down, top right.

Goosie

Goosie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationNorth East
some class footage there mate!
STEEL GREY R32 MK5 // AAS EXHAUST // KW V1 // H&R SPACERS // H&R ARBs // BUILD THREAD

Wizards sleeve

Wizards sleeve

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationCambridgeshire
think that vid may have just sold me a non res center section

sounds lush
Mk5 .:R32 DBP

MalakianCigaro

MalakianCigaro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
Awesome video :)

ashr32oc

ashr32oc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
How did you do the aerial shots mate looks epic

Deanr3.2v6

Deanr3.2v6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh
Excellent stuff!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mk5, milltek, MKv, recaros, Milly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.