VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 exhaust system .

30K views 47 replies 11 participants last post by  Lucifer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 exhaust system . These are the same basic design and bore as Milltek exhausts but are not made by Milltek.
All prices quoted are for delivered to UK mainland address only but i can ship world wide. All parts are interchangeable with the Milltek Mk5 R32 designed system.

Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe £80.
Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe £135.
Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £310.

Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £400.
Prices include delivery. Anyone interested please PM me or my email is madd1@devonmikeyboy.plus.com
I also sale Mk5 R32 :
Tubular manifolds with sport cats/de-cats http://www.r32oc.com...ats-or-de-cats/
Down pipes with sport cats/de-cats http://www.r32oc.com...ats-or-de-cats/

See less See more
#6 ·
#10 ·
The exhaust on my car is 3" straight downpipe with no cats or center silencer with a small twin rear box plus fitted to a turbo car so sounds nothing like any Milltek ever will plus it scares small children and little furry animals on my way to work at 4am.
Thanks for your reply but you have misunderstood the question. I fully understand and appreciate that the system fitted to your Mk4 is nothing like the systems on sale in this Thread and therefore a comparison with it is totally meaningless, even if it does scare small children and furry animals!

The noise comparison requested was between the resonated system you are selling in this Thread and a resonated Milltek or even the standard VW system fitted to a MK5.

Alan W

#16 ·
If we are still talking about the fitment of a system to a MK5 R32 and not a similar scenario from a car 'back in the day' then I'm afraid I was around. The MK5 was introduced in 2005 (Ferrari done a bad F1 car that year...get well soon Schumacher)

Anyway it's wayyyyy past my bedtime as you can probably guess (because I have been stereotyped as young). I hope you get the answers you quite clearly crave and quickly.

R32OC...the home of witty banter (sorry Dave)

#18 ·
SL4VE said:
Can anyone tell me what the fitment is like on these systems. Do they fit like OEM without any rattles or bangs? Also interested in hearing the non res if anyone can provide a clip
Go on YouTube I'm not your SL4VE :)

Fitment is good on the scorpion and lucifer exhaust

Hangers can sometimes be off on a Milltek for some reason

I've had 4 millteks
2 lucifer
1 scorpion

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
Go on YouTube I'm not your SL4VE :)

Fitment is good on the scorpion and lucifer exhaust

Hangers can sometimes be off on a Milltek for some reason

I've had 4 millteks
2 lucifer
1 scorpion
i did actually have a look on youtube but their all milltek, :)

thats good to hear the fitment is right, annoys me when they move about and knock. had this before with milltek on other cars

edit found one

#25 ·
#31 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.