Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 exhaust system . - For Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 exhaust system .

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
  • LocationCullompton Devon
Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 exhaust system . These are the same basic design and bore as Milltek exhausts but are not made by Milltek.
All prices quoted are for delivered to UK mainland address only but i can ship world wide. All parts are interchangeable with the Milltek Mk5 R32 designed system.

Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe £80.
Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe £135.
Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £310.

Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £400.
Prices include delivery. Anyone interested please PM me or my email is [email protected]
I also sale Mk5 R32 :
Tubular manifolds with sport cats/de-cats https://www.r32oc.com...ats-or-de-cats/
Down pipes with sport cats/de-cats https://www.r32oc.com...ats-or-de-cats/
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Lucifer, 12 November 2015 - 08:56 PM.

• Greedy117, noka66, Joe32 and 1 other like this

820 bhp turbo Mk4 Golf R32. Still wanting more power . 
MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

PaulW

PaulW

Cannot reMember

• Administrators
  • 16141 posts
  • LocationThurso
Look as sexy as........ Not you :-)

:)

AlanW

AlanW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSouth Side
Do you have any sound clips or videos of the 2 box (resonated) system fitted to a MkV?

How does the sound compare with the Milltek system on which these are based?

Thanks,

Alan W

A_d_a_m

A_d_a_m

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
x2 interested in a vid of the non res system :)

Thanks,

Adam.

AlanW

AlanW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSouth Side

Do you have any sound clips or videos of the 2 box (resonated) system fitted to a MkV?

How does the sound compare with the Milltek system on which these are based?

Thanks,

Alan W

x2 interested in a vid of the non res system Posted Image

Thanks,

Adam.

Any chance you could have the courtesy to reply to our posts rather than just bumping your Thread? Posted Image

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
Sorry ,no i don`t have any videos. I have a Mk4 not a Mk5 plus the exhausts wouldn`t fit even if my car was a Mk5. Several people on here have bought these exhausts but don`t send me video clips even though i ask for them. Zig made video clips of the difference between the res and none res on his Mk4 if you go to post 19 on the following link. https://www.r32oc.com...ge__hl__exhaust

MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

ShaneG2013

ShaneG2013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationOxford, United Kingdom
I am in the process of hiring a GoPro for the video i owe you Lucifer. To ALANW - i have the cat-back resonated system from Lucifer and it sounds fucikng awesome so just buy one.
  • marcusp13 likes this

AlanW

AlanW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSouth Side

Sorry ,no i don`t have any videos.

Thanks for your reply. Can you describe the sound of 'your' exhaust compared to the Milltek that it is based on, ie is it any louder, does it have a deeper tone etc or how does it compare to the standard VW exhaust?

I am in the process of hiring a GoPro for the video i owe you Lucifer. To ALANW - i have the cat-back resonated system from Lucifer and it sounds fucikng awesome so just buy one.

I'm afraid "fuciking awesome" doesn't tell me very much Posted Image so I look forward to your video.

Thanks,

Alan W
  • PaulW and Krew76 like this

ShaneG2013

ShaneG2013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
Jesus Christ you are picky! Whatever happened to grabbing life by the balls and just trying something.

It's £350 from lucifer and £500 from Miltek. What's an appropriate saying here...YOLO?

AlanW

AlanW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSouth Side

The exhaust on my car is 3" straight downpipe with no cats or center silencer with a small twin rear box plus fitted to a turbo car so sounds nothing like any Milltek ever will plus it scares small children and little furry animals on my way to work at 4am.

Thanks for your reply but you have misunderstood the question. I fully understand and appreciate that the system fitted to your Mk4 is nothing like the systems on sale in this Thread and therefore a comparison with it is totally meaningless, even if it does scare small children and furry animals! Posted Image

The noise comparison requested was between the resonated system you are selling in this Thread and a resonated Milltek or even the standard VW system fitted to a MK5.

Alan W

badly_dubbed

badly_dubbed

• Members
  • 505 posts
  • LocationFife

Jesus Christ you are picky! Whatever happened to grabbing life by the balls and just trying something.

It's £350 from lucifer and £500 from Miltek. What's an appropriate saying here...YOLO?

He has every right to be picky...his mk5 is one of the cleanest examples in the country ;)
  • AlanW likes this
Posted Image

Tejinder

Tejinder

Loyal Member

• Regional Event Coordinator
  • 1308 posts

Thanks for your reply but you have misunderstood the question. I fully understand and appreciate that the system fitted to your Mk4 is nothing like the systems on sale in this Thread and therefore a comparison with it is totally meaningless, even if it does scare small children and furry animals! Posted Image

The noise comparison requested was between the resonated system you are selling in this Thread and a resonated Milltek or even the standard VW system fitted to a MK5.

Alan W

I've had a Milltek resonator on my Milltek rear box and a lucifer resonator on my Milltek rear box. I cannot tell the difference. I can't comment on Lucifers rear box but the resonators work and sound exactly the same so I assume the full catback wont be much different if any to the Milltek one either.
  • AlanW likes this
HPA Turbo

Posted Image

My Build Thread

ShaneG2013

ShaneG2013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
That's great well done

AlanW

AlanW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSouth Side

I've been there and done that, probably before you were born! Posted Image I now have hindsight and maturity on my side. Posted Image

It's £350 from lucifer and £500 from Miltek.

The MK5 resonated system is quoted above as £380 btw. Posted Image

ShaneG2013

ShaneG2013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
I'm tempted to give you mine just to save this thread
  • Lucifer, marcusp13 and Mr Pid like this

ShaneG2013

ShaneG2013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
If we are still talking about the fitment of a system to a MK5 R32 and not a similar scenario from a car 'back in the day' then I'm afraid I was around. The MK5 was introduced in 2005 (Ferrari done a bad F1 car that year...get well soon Schumacher)

Anyway it's wayyyyy past my bedtime as you can probably guess (because I have been stereotyped as young). I hope you get the answers you quite clearly crave and quickly.

R32OC...the home of witty banter (sorry Dave)

SL4VE

SL4VE

• Members
  • 714 posts
Can anyone tell me what the fitment is like on these systems. Do they fit like OEM without any rattles or bangs?

Also interested in hearing the non res if anyone can provide a clip
Posted Image

PaulW

PaulW

Cannot reMember

• Administrators
  • 16141 posts
  • LocationThurso

Can anyone tell me what the fitment is like on these systems. Do they fit like OEM without any rattles or bangs? Also interested in hearing the non res if anyone can provide a clip

Go on YouTube I'm not your SL4VE :-)

Fitment is good on the scorpion and lucifer exhaust

Hangers can sometimes be off on a Milltek for some reason

I've had 4 millteks
2 lucifer
1 scorpion

:)

SL4VE

SL4VE

• Members
  • 714 posts

Go on YouTube I'm not your SL4VE :-)

Fitment is good on the scorpion and lucifer exhaust

Hangers can sometimes be off on a Milltek for some reason

I've had 4 millteks
2 lucifer
1 scorpion

i did actually have a look on youtube but their all milltek, :-)

thats good to hear the fitment is right, annoys me when they move about and knock. had this before with milltek on other cars

edit found one
  • PaulW likes this
Posted Image

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts

Edited by Lucifer, 21 March 2015 - 05:44 PM.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
Still for sale.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
Got some more in stock now.
  • liam20g likes this

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
Still for sale. :hi:

iooroiidvd

iooroiidvd

• Members
  • 690 posts
Sports cats?

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
The Mk5 down pipe is different to the mk4. The mk5 system the down pipes , cat and link pipe to the exhaust is all one piece and 1.8 metres long. If you want sport cats your need to change the down pipes as well to this system.
https://www.r32oc.com...ats-or-de-cats/

iooroiidvd

iooroiidvd

• Members
  • 690 posts
So you have some? :) What would delivered cost be, still £650?

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
Yes i have several. I will send you a PM

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
8)

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7270 posts
If anyone has any videos of my Mk5 exhaust system on their cars can you please post them up on here stating what was fitted. thanks :)

damien010685

damien010685

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
I will when I'm back in country mate! Need to get downpipes and sports cat off you soon... pity you did not do a manifold
  • Lucifer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.