No.4 - Page 3 - Members Rides - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

No.4

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

look595

look595

• Members
  • 874 posts
Must be a weight off your mind.....job well done.

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Loyal Member

• Regional Event Coordinator
  • 4468 posts
Glad it's up and running again bud.
:)
  • lee_shep and MIQ like this

James
6ef5ae1b-733e-4a7e-ba6e-6cc31ab53894_zps

GENUINE VCDS HEX CAN - VAG TACHO - VDS PRO - SCANS & DIAGNOSTICS, DATA LOGGING, DSG GEARBOX CALIBRATION, CODING, CRUISE CONTROL ETC. CAN DO MILES TO EMPTY, LIT NEEDLES & GAUGES, REAL TIME TEMP GAUGE, AUTO WINDOWS FROM FOB. West Yorkshire.

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

Glad to see its running right buddy, mines done 55k so im hoping my chains are alright but still need to get it scanned for peace of mind.

Keeping my eye out to see this on the roads.

Mine was only on 53k when it read -9 but it's all down to the servicing, last owner decided to switch it to longlife which sealed its fate.. As long as yours has been done regularly then you'll be fine. Yeah I'm hoping that I'll see you in the R one day, I see you that many times in the van that it could almost be classed as stalking if I posted a spotted post every time I saw you πŸ˜‚

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

Must be a weight off your mind.....job well done.

He keeps coming back... Something missing πŸ˜›

mattdub

mattdub

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1279 posts
  • LocationBirmingham

Mine was only on 53k when it read -9 but it's all down to the servicing, last owner decided to switch it to longlife which sealed its fate.. As long as yours has been done regularly then you'll be fine. Yeah I'm hoping that I'll see you in the R one day, I see you that many times in the van that it could almost be classed as stalking if I posted a spotted post every time I saw you ν ½νΈ‚

Haha taking her down to the girlfriends tomorrow... See you on the m6 ;)

7b3788_fa526ad09a354d58b8937ea5800aa003~

- ROTREX KITS NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOTH C30 AND C38 MK 4 PLATFORMS (MK 5 IN DEVELOPMENT!)

- HEAD SPACER KITS FOR 2.8/2.9/3.2 ENGINES

- CUSTOM FRONT CRASH BAR SOLUTIONS WITH BIG COOLERS

NUKE PERFORMANCE DEALER - R32OC MEMBERS DISCOUNT

CONTACT - [email protected]

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

Haha taking her down to the girlfriends tomorrow... See you on the m6 ;)

Haha yeah probably πŸ˜€

look595

look595

• Members
  • 874 posts

He keeps coming back... Something missing ν ½νΈ›

Just lurking....

look595

look595

• Members
  • 874 posts

He keeps coming back... Something missing ν ½νΈ›

Just lurking....
  • lee_shep likes this

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston
Not updated this for a while.. Nothing has happened really as I've been busy sorting my house out πŸ˜•

I did however spend all good Friday giving it a good clean which I've been meaning to do since Oct 14. It's looking well now and running like a dream 😎 Got it booked in 23/5 to have front and rear bumper and skirts painted and then I plan on having the front seats refurbished, I did nearly buy some half leather seats last month but decided to stick with leather as I love that smell! This is definitely the best one I've had now and I shall never sell πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Some recent photos

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by lee_shep, 04 April 2016 - 09:18 AM.

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK
Spot on , is no.4 coming to OULTON PARK next month Defo a worth my car to rep the OC

Fifth Gear .:R32 Review - Click Link

https://www.youtube....h?v=E0rrr1Emvjs

I can be rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me.

Marcus Morgan

Marcus Morgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales
Looks mint bud,

Were you're number plate surrounds already on the car or did you buy them from a dealer,
Been looking for mine to put back on my car, but they've gone missing.

AshR32

AshR32

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationCornwall
Just read through from the start, not had the best of luck have you :L

But its a stunning looking R and Im glad im doing my chains this week at 85k while clutch is being done, peace of mind for a few years :)

Edited by AshOHFK, 04 April 2016 - 11:24 AM.

Car History:
MK4 Golf 1.4
MK4 Golf 1.8T
MK4 Golf PD130
MK4 Golf 1.8T
MK4 Golf Anniversary TDI

MK4 Golf TDI 90

MK4 Golf GTTDI 130

MK4 Golf R32

My R32 "Build Thread"

Robert1657

Robert1657

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
Lovely car and attention to detail

look595

look595

• Members
  • 874 posts
A thumbs up from me....

SunnySingh

SunnySingh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • LocationLondon
Looks fantastic mate!

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

Spot on , is no.4 coming to OULTON PARK next month Defo a worth my car to rep the OC

When is it again mate? I forgot to come back to you!

Looks mint bud, Were you're number plate surrounds already on the car or did you buy them from a dealer, Been looking for mine to put back on my car, but they've gone missing.

Cheers, They were already on the car when I bought it, I think they look good

Just read through from the start, not had the best of luck have you :L But its a stunning looking R and Im glad im doing my chains this week at 85k while clutch is being done, peace of mind for a few years :)

Yeah not had the best of luck since I bought but I'm really liking it now, just a few bits left to do and I should have the R32 I've always wanted . I always planned on getting the chains done but not so soon. Like you say it is peace of mind now and it drives so much better.

Lovely car and attention to detail

Thanks

A thumbs up from me....

When are you coming back?! You must be missing it now surely?!

Looks fantastic mate!

Cheers Sunny, hope to see you back in an R soon!

Edited by lee_shep, 05 April 2016 - 02:31 PM.

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK

When is it again mate? I forgot to come back to you! Cheers ?003f003f?003f003f?003f003f?003f003f They were already on the car when I bought it, I think they look good Yeah not had the best of luck since I bought but I'm really liking it now, just a few bits left to do and I should have the R32 I've always wanted ?003f003f?003f003f I always planned on getting the chains done but not so soon. Like you say it is peace of mind now and it drives so much better. Thanks ?003f003f?003f003f?003f003f?003f003f When are you coming back?! You must be missing it now surely?! Cheers Sunny, hope to see you back in an R soon!

hello it's 08th May

I can be rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me.

look595

look595

• Members
  • 874 posts
Awaiting Rich to sell his turbo.....feel im going to be waiting some time!

Edited by look595, 05 April 2016 - 02:34 PM.

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston
So I haven't updated this thread for a long time.. The people who know me well will probably think I've sold it πŸ˜‚ Well.. I haven't, I'm sticking to my guns on this one..

I've been busy with it over the last 6 months, I've had the following done

Bumpers sprayed
New Pioneer App stereo
Replaced the interior to half leather
Sports cat
Porsche oil and coolant caps
Rtech induction kit
Stage 2 Rtech remap with no lift shift and launch control - 269.8 bhp as a result of the map
New front grills

I'm so impressed with what Rtech have done to it, truth be told I think I would've sold it had they not worked their magic on it! It's a total different animal now.

I've probably gone as far as I want to go with it now, I've no interest in going FI as I prefer to have something faster out of the box. For the last month I've had it in storage and it'll stay there until I'm ready to unleash the little beast again 😎I feel privileged to own it and I finally have a R32 that ticks all the boxes and is pretty much irreplaceable.

Some more recent shots
3F116A2B-B884-4709-BFA1-EC10AD8D6ED5.jpg
C880BE53-0CEF-4A1D-918C-9FCEE586399E.png
6A4C1752-2851-4E6B-A240-64442BDFDCC2.jpg
7351121A-82A7-422E-AE64-DFFAFCCA4724.jpg

Off into storage
37F99AB3-EEBD-4BFC-A0DA-CCC1F5FA65B4.png

Custom car cover
3E980713-6664-47E4-9F46-3467B14E2FC7_1.j

Over Christmas I thought it was time to get the mid life crisis out the way so the R32 now has a German counterpart

848F240B-B0FC-4675-876E-63C25966665F.png
F697117D-D685-4758-935F-95568AC49CB9.jpg
E342FB51-158D-44BC-9DCB-3B2A50A4CB3E.jpg

The R is still my fave 😍 I can't wait to see it again.

• filbro likes this

Gti Fly

Gti Fly

• Members
  • 5485 posts
Your car looks stunning ! (The golf that is!)

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

Your car looks stunning ! (The golf that is!)

Cheers πŸ‘πŸ» It's a lovely car and I really miss that noise!

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK
Looks perfect, in my opinion done really well and is up there with one of the best examples there is on the planet 🌎 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • b8enb and lee_shep like this

Sj2112

Sj2112

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationHorndean
Looks amazing

My kind of thread
  • lee_shep likes this

Marcus Morgan

Marcus Morgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales
On to a winner there mate, both cars are mint, what you stuck your front plate on with ? can see you've removed the plinth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • lee_shep likes this

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

On to a winner there mate, both cars are mint, what you stuck your front plate on with ? can see you've removed the plinth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just on with double sided tape at the moment, I took the plinth off and got the bumper smoothed but I like the plinth so I'm going to put it back on once it comes out of storage.

Proper missing it at the moment!

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston
Not updated for a while because not a lot has been going on as it's been is storage.. I treated it to a Carcoon as I was worried about the moisture getting to it. Only had it out twice this year and took it to tatton Sunday where it got some positive comments 😎 No.4 is my best to date and is definitely a keeper. 8ba46d24f327d1838a665d944c29b0fb.jpg0b09202a235a88d6601df42ffe816a35.jpga8fdc4241fde66d90afa13fb22d4641e.png5244148de38524a41f5ea15c84205a63.png9b7f474e11a465b3b4e29874db39509f.jpgff60b44e363f12d8a7e8e67384e12694.png
  • Gti Fly and Marky parky like this

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK
It's actually the best example i have ever seen (and I have seen a lot over the years and all the shows) , put the Concourse ones to shame, it's like it was driven from the showroom in 2003 and arrived at tatton 2017 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3421 posts
absolutely stunning example and a credit to Lee
  • lee_shep likes this

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

It's actually the best example i have ever seen (and I have seen a lot over the years and all the shows) , put the Concourse ones to shame, it's like it was driven from the showroom in 2003 and arrived at tatton 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.. Thanks mate πŸ‘πŸ»
  • MIQ likes this

R32SJH

R32SJH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationessex
I love that carcoon until I saw the price lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • lee_shep likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.