VW, Golf R32, 2006, Mark V, FSH, Black, DSG. £8,000. - Vehicles for Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

VW, Golf R32, 2006, Mark V, FSH, Black, DSG. £8,000.

For Sale Golf r32 Dsg mkv FSH black 5door sunroof

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lj_10

Lj_10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hello! Thanks for viewing, here is my Golf R32 for sale...
  • Just had a full service at Halfords - no problems.
  • Full service history.
  • Had a major service at 79,000 miles Parts, oils, coolants, haldex all checked/replaced/topped up (£2k spent on this).
  • On 85k miles now.
  • Mot until October 2015.
  • Haldex and Dsg serviced at the correct intervals.
  • Heated seats, climate control.
  • Automatic Xenon headlights.
  • Fully tinted rear windows.
  • DSG Gearbox.
  • Multifunctional steering wheel.
  • 2 Keys.

Used mainly as a weekend car. Every thing mechanical on it is completely standard.

I'm selling because there always comes a time when you need to move on. The car has treated me very well and never had to pay out to repair anything.

The only thing is a scuff on the back where the wind threw up my garage door through the night which unfortunately hit the car, I have added the picture so you can see it as I want to stay honest about the condition of the car, I don't really notice it but am sure it will only cost a small amount to have buffed out. You can also see on the front grill that one of the lines is broken, this is how I received the car when I bought it.

Message for further questions, I am happy to help! Open to offers.

Attached Files

Veedubulya

Veedubulya

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationStoke on trent
Location?
Previous owners?

T911

T911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hi is the R32 still for sale if so give me a buzz thanks Tony 07940340932

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale, Golf, r32, Dsg, mkv, FSH, black, 5door, sunroof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.